• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

yugi or jadan

yugi or jadan

• yugi

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • jadan

Votes: 12 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx_whiterose_xX

best ninetails groomer...ever
Years
  • I like jadan mostly because there is really is no shadow games and alos he does not have to worry about saving the world.

Artemis Enzeru

Neo-Human
    Years
  • Xx_whiterose_xX said:
    I like jadan mostly because there is really is no shadow games and alos he does not have to worry about saving the world.
    Judai(I'm not calling him Jaden.) When Yugi duels, we all know he's going to win, except for a few times. Judai is unpredictable. He may win, he might lose. Plus, he has Joey's enthusiasm about dueling, and strategic plays from

pikachu592

pikachu I'm darkedomon
    Years
  • Well since I made this poll I had to vote so I voted Judai he doesn't even care if he wins or not but,he acts like he wants to play but I just chose him 'cause he is new.

Last edited:

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Yuugi of course. No one can beat the original and they never showed a duel with Yuugi vs. Judai. There is most likely no duel of that sort anyways since they know they are going to have to make Yuugi win. Basically, this new series is just there since basically, the old duelists retired from tournaments and they needed a new idea so Yuugiou will never die. It's quite retarded actually.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    juuuuudai! He's just so different, and it's just a better series, no "save the world or DIE!!!" stuff either. its just "I wana be a good duelist and be the King of Games!!" ^_^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Definately Yugi. Dude, Yami used to freakin kill people, in the very beginning of Yugioh (The season that stupidass 4Kids cut out ;; ).

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    if you would actually have them dueal(without god cards) it would be close jaden runs e-heros which by my estimation are really cool ( i cant wait to get my hands on the new elemental heroes set) some of the fusion heros are so broken its not even funny. so in that term jaden could beat yugi but heck he cant even beat zane(8000 cyber end dragon :dead: ) so in a duel for skill yugi will win but my vote would be for yugi just because he gets to kick allot of but in his duels.

Hantsuki

Years
  • I also respect other people's opinions of them prefering Judai to Yuugi. It does help to have a main character that doesn't win ALL the time. It makes them look better, because if you won your duels all the time, what's the point of watching the episodes? Especially if you know who's going to win? ><;

Hantsuki

Years
  • This thread didn't need to be closed if you hadn't of revived it. Next time, don't revive super old threads, even if you want it to be closed, it's annoying ~.~; Just PM a staff member to close it for you next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back