• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zac's shiny, legendary and starter trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2012
    Hey guys this is my first post on this site, I am getting desperate trying to find a Shiny Lapras, I usually check Serebii.net every day account JamesCrossen.

I am looking for a shiny lapras, lowest lvl possible.
    I have the following shinies.
    Gastly, Machop, Charmander, Shinx, Crainidos, Charmander, Squirtle (German), Ralts (Male, Adamant), Vulpix, Dratini, Tropius. Shiny Event Entei, Raikou. Event Celebi, Shiny Event Pichu. I also have Japanese dittos if you need any.
    If you are interested in ANY of those, and have a shiny lapras or any other shiny you want to offer you can contact me on here, but if you have Serebii please message me there, will get faster response.
    Thanks!

Forgot to mention I also have Shiny Chikorita and Cyndaquil

Also forgot to mention I am playing HG and SS, Gen IV not Gen V

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys this is my first post on this site, I am getting desperate trying to find a Shiny Lapras, I usually check Serebii.net every day account JamesCrossen.

I am looking for a shiny lapras, lowest lvl possible.
    I have the following shinies.
    Gastly, Machop, Charmander, Shinx, Crainidos, Charmander, Squirtle (German), Ralts (Male, Adamant), Vulpix, Dratini, Tropius. Shiny Event Entei, Raikou. Event Celebi, Shiny Event Pichu. I also have Japanese dittos if you need any.
    If you are interested in ANY of those, and have a shiny lapras or any other shiny you want to offer you can contact me on here, but if you have Serebii please message me there, will get faster response.
    Thanks!

Forgot to mention I also have Shiny Chikorita and Cyndaquil

Also forgot to mention I am playing HG and SS, Gen IV not Gen V

Sorry no shiny Lapras here, but check my first post for my list of shinies

Years
  • Hey! I have umbreon/charizard/empoleon/typhlosion on my platinum but ive been playing soul silver only at the moment (want to beat that and then transfer some pokemon to White!)

Not sure if that is what you are interested or if you would be willing to help me out!

I am looking for starter pokemon, like charmander and squirtle and such. thanks!

Hugg

Multiple Breeder
    Years
  • Generation White ^^
    Looking For:Shiny Espeon and Shiny Umbreon level 100
    Good natures PLEASE!
    Yeah I know I'm picky :)
    Offering:Level 100 tyranitar and Level 100 typhlosion
    PM me
    I am also looking for a gardevoir level 100 good nature too hehe
    I'll give you a level 100 charzaird for gardevoir

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey! I have umbreon/charizard/empoleon/typhlosion on my platinum but ive been playing soul silver only at the moment (want to beat that and then transfer some pokemon to White!)

Not sure if that is what you are interested or if you would be willing to help me out!

I am looking for starter pokemon, like charmander and squirtle and such. thanks!

I have every starter, what level is empoleon? And do you have any ev'd/iv'd pokemon?

Generation White ^^
    Looking For:Shiny Espeon and Shiny Umbreon level 100
    Good natures PLEASE!
    Yeah I know I'm picky :)
    Offering:Level 100 tyranitar and Level 100 typhlosion
    PM me
    I am also looking for a gardevoir level 100 good nature too hehe
    I'll give you a level 100 charzaird for gardevoir

No i dont have either and even if i did i only play gen 4.

Toko

Forest Dweller
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 24, 2021
    Hi Ignea_Mortem,

Gen IV - Heart Gold

Looking For: Chikorita, Squirtle, Torchic, Mudkip, Treeko, Chimchar, Prinplup, Turtwig. (Also EXP. Share would be nice as I lost mine through Metronome - Fling. :(

Offering: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Quilava, Totodile, Haunter, Togepi, Ditto, Chinchou.

Years
  • Ill give you a stater of your choice with an exp share (i have 5) for a quilava. I have every other starter too, but if you can get me a reaper cloth, ill give you them all for random pokemon.

Check out my new shinies!

Last edited:

Toko

Forest Dweller
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 24, 2021
    Ok, I'll take Squirtle with an Exp. share then.

I'll trade you a Quilava for that.

My Heart Gold Friend code is: 3482-8164-8287
    Name is Max.
    Should I enter your Pear FC in my Pal Pad or are you using another game?

blackmorale

風の行方
    Years
  • Hello again. I need to get Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon in my Pokedex. In return, I will give you Xatu, Mawile, Grumpig, Torkoal, Shuppet, Luvdisc.

CrashSG32

PI...KA...CHUUUUUUU!!!!!! !!!!
    Years
  • Ignea_Mortem said:
    Articuno x2
    I'm interested in one of those Articuno's... and I see that you want Japanese Pokemon... How about a Japanese Cresselia (if you don't want Cresselia I also have Giratina and Mesprit, both Japanese) for the Articuno?
    My Jap Pokemon are legit because I caught them myself in my Jap Diamond game.

Toko

Forest Dweller
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 24, 2021
    Gen IV- Heart Gold

Looking for Hoenn Starters(Torchic, Mudkip and Treeko), Sinnoh Starters (Chimchar, Piplup, Turtwig) + Snorunt and an Exp Share as I lost mine due to Metronome - Fling.
    Offering: Charmander, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Togepi and Evee. + A Pokerus infected Pokemon.

Message me if interested.

Years
  • I'm interested in one of those Articuno's... and I see that you want Japanese Pokemon... How about a Japanese Cresselia (if you don't want Cresselia I also have Giratina and Mesprit, both Japanese) for the Articuno?
    My Jap Pokemon are legit because I caught them myself in my Jap Diamond game.
    You have japanese diamond? Sweet bro. Ill take cresslia. When can you trade? I think ill be on tomorrow
    Hello again. I need to get Rayquaza, Kyogre and Groudon in my Pokedex. In return, I will give you Xatu, Mawile, Grumpig, Torkoal, Shuppet, Luvdisc.
    I have them. Ill be on tomorrow if you can trade/tradeback then.
    Ok, I'll take Squirtle with an Exp. share then.

I'll trade you a Quilava for that.

My Heart Gold Friend code is: 3482-8164-8287
    Name is Max.
    Should I enter your Pear FC in my Pal Pad or are you using another game?

Yes you can register my pearl fc. Ill be on tomorrow

ALSO, if anyone im talking to now has a reaper cloth, i need one.

Toko

Forest Dweller
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 24, 2021
    Trade Offer

Gen IV - Heart Gold

Looking for: Hoenn Starters + Squirtle and Gible
    Offering: Johto Starters, Sinnoh Starters, 2 Kanto Starters, Riolu + Pokerus infected Pokemon.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Ignea, utilize Pokécheck and the Official Hack Report thread to check the legality of your Pokémon. Your Jirachi with OT: Shane and Shiny Celebi with OT: SpyX were hacked.

The guide in the rules lists that: Hacked Pokémon include — Any Celebi or Jirachi without an Event OT

The main rules go into detail "→ Regarding Event Pokémon... Only trade official Event Pokémon, as indicated by: Bulbapedia or Serebii"

If you have questions or need assistance, feel free to contact me.

blackmorale

風の行方
    Years
  • Hello there, would you mind doing a tradeback for Groudon and Kyogre so I could have them on my Pokedex? If not, I am offering a Mesprit (I have 2 extras, but what would you do with two? lol) for one of them.

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
    Years
  • Could you breed me a Riolu and a Mudkip?
    I've got my heartgold back Just now and I don't have much to offer =[

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back