• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zac's shiny, legendary and starter trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Lolol...I figured that. I meant like are you wanting legendaries or a specific pokemon or what. And ok btw I got a new ds so my new fc is 4041-0915-7254[/SIZE]

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]I don't really have much at the moment other than Articuno Heatran Giratina and Arceus. But I can get any of the legendary dogs or birds in the next few days[/SIZE]

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Ok. And maybe....do you have anything rare I can borrow to put in my pokedex in return?[/SIZE]

Years
    i have garchomp if you dont have it in the pokedex... and i have most of the 4th gen pokemon plus mewtwo, moltres, zapdos, lugia, ho-oh, and more. Plus im getting rayquaza tomorrow.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]Can I borrow shaymin darkrai and entei for my pokedex? And what would you want for shiny totodile or entei?[/SIZE]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back