• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zac's shiny, legendary and starter trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugg

Multiple Breeder
Years
  • Okay.
    I got deoxys (normal & defense) and im looking for attack and speed form.

I only have two, I can change them to any form with the rocks in heartgold but I want to keep one so I can make more so pick with form and do you want the deoxy for Cressila?

$lowking

King of the Hill
    Years
  • Hmm... Well I am not quite entirely sure yet. I have almost all of those Pokemon, and it was the legendaries I need. I will think about it, but thank you for offering.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I have a jap kyogre if you want and sorry I wasn't on but I can trade pretty much any time today

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2012
    I could trade you a non-shiny female espeon lvl. 48 or a male espeon lvl. 12 (but I could lvl. it up to 50 if you want) + the lickitung for your shiny houndour.

Years
  • I have a jap kyogre if you want and sorry I wasn't on but I can trade pretty much any time today

I have regirock, awaiting for you. I havent been on much either, ive been playing pokemon mystery dungeon.
    PS if you got the kyogre from snake11133, i was the one who traded it to him.

I could trade you a non-shiny female espeon lvl. 48 or a male espeon lvl. 12 (but I could lvl. it up to 50 if you want) + the lickitung for your shiny houndour.

I just got a espeon do you have an umbreon?
    And its a houndoom, not a houndour. Im not sure if i want to trade him for lickitung.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2012
    I have regirock, awaiting for you. I havent been on much either, ive been playing pokemon mystery dungeon.
    PS if you got the kyogre from snake11133, i was the one who traded it to him.

I just got a espeon do you have an umbreon?
    And its a houndoom, not a houndour. Im not sure if i want to trade him for lickitung.

I have a male umbreon, at lvl. 12 I believe though I can also lvl. him up to lvl. 50.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back