• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zam's Battle Frontier

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    XD I need a cooler name. Anyways welcome!

Rules

-Single, Level 100
    -No Ubers
    -Sleep Clause, Evasion Clause, OHKO Clause
    -Hax Items are allowed, but I won't use them if you don't want me to(I rarely use them anyways, XD)
    -No hacked Pokemon

Well, I am usually on here in the evening, as I have classes all day long. Though if I have a lot of work in any given week, don't expect to see me. ^_^

FC: 4639 5429 1887

The following data comes from members of this forum only.

Currently Undefeated - These people beat me more than once, and I have yet to beat them.
    ~Richard Steel (4 times)
    ~Shiraishi (3 times)
    ~VEC (2 times)
    ~-: Trey :- (2 times)

Other Good Battlers - These people have beat me more than once, though I have returned the favour.

~_Prince_ (11 times)
    ~Name (3 times)
    ~ZaChAttAck101 (3 times)
    ~artful_one (3 times)
    ~Kuro (2 times)
    ~Ooka (2 times)
    ~luckyCHARMS (2 times)

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Sure. I'll be on in a minute. =D

Let's see if you can beat me a 3rd time. :D

EDIT: What happened?

Last edited:

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    im up for one alakazam after ur battle with richard =]
    oh btw richard .. i kno ur going to think this is pretty funny but yeah
    ive had a beldum for some time now nd wus thinking of raising it nd the first nickname that came to mind was "RICHARD" lmfao .. flattering eh? i think of metagross nd ur agiligross comes to mind HAHA. sheez i guess dominance sticks to people =]

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Gah, not again. I'm really sorry about that... I get good days and bad days with WiFi. :-/

Oh well... maybe some other time. I actually don't know what I was thinking keeping Spiritomb in against Metagross... I thought for a second that he would outrun him. XD Is your Metagross holding a Choice Band? Even with a Burn it was doing some serious damage.

EDIT:

CHARMS: haha, that would be great! Don't know if people would "get it", but it'd be funny nonetheless!

You could always nickname him "Dick", for short. ;)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'll be using the same team - so that's up to you.

EDIT:

haha, whoops! Bye bye Dugtrio. XD
    I knew you thought I'd use Thunderbolt, so I went for STAB instead. It worked out better than I thought, XD.

Though Meteor Mash missed....that could have turned out so much different otherwise. But it disconnected. ;_;

Want to try again?

EDIT: I love your Spiritomb. Crippled two of my best Pokemon, he did. XD

Last edited:

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    I knew you thought I'd use Thunderbolt, so I went for STAB instead. It worked out better than I thought, XD.

Though Meteor Mash missed....that could have turned out so much different otherwise. But it disconnected. ;_;

Want to try again?

heh, yeah, I did get pwned with that Dugtrio switch. I'm normally a risk taker when it comes to switching him in on Thunderbolt/Thunderpunch, and occasionally you gotta get unlucky. lol

I'm pretty convinced Spiritomb would have survived even a CB Meteor Mash to Burn Metagross (my Tomby survives Draco Meteor from Modest SpecsMence, and Stone Edge from Choice Band Adamant Tyranitar, not by much, but he survives enough to Pain Split... so he's hot some serious defenses both ways!), I just would have had to switch out sooner. Or be a fool and leave him in like I did. haha

And I actually have to get going for the night. :-( Sorry about that. It's raining out where I am, so maybe that's screwing with my connection. It goes through bouts like this, and it's annoying as all hell. Maybe tomorrow if you're on; I have off from work, and I plan to hook up with Ichida, so (granted WiFi becomes un-bastardized), I'd be happy to finish that battle.

Sound like a plan?

If you want a good fight, battle CHARMS. I remember the first time he and I battled, all I could think during our fight was, "Holy Christ, this guy REALLY wants to win!" and he actually made me break a sweat.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Sure. Looking forward to it. ^_^

and luckyCHARMS, I could battle you now if you're still available.

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    I'm pretty convinced Spiritomb would have survived even a CB Meteor Mash to Burn Metagross (my Tomby survives Draco Meteor from Modest SpecsMence, and Stone Edge from Choice Band Adamant Tyranitar, not by much, but he survives enough to Pain Split... so he's hot some serious defenses both ways!), I just would have had to switch out sooner. Or be a fool and leave him in like I did. haha

But it dies to HeraTime's Megahorn xD, lol, I just HAD to say that.

I'll battle you sometime Zam, you seem like a pretty good battler.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    But Spiritomb already had lost a chunk of HP, and he was still burned, XD. I guess we'll find out if the two ever face each other again. ^_^

Though I rarely fall for the same trick twice. *coughDugtriocough* :D

And PsyDragon Tamer, I see you're online now. Want to have that battle now? ^_^

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    But Spiritomb already had lost a chunk of HP, and he was still burned, XD. I guess we'll find out if the two ever face each other again. ^_^

Though I rarely fall for the same trick twice. *coughDugtriocough* :D

And PsyDragon Tamer, I see you're online now. Want to have that battle now? ^_^

1st, it's PsyDragon Trainer, lol.
    2nd, Dark_Azelf might help me with an IV Battle, after that I can battle :).

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Sorry about that, XD. I mixed your name up with Dragon Tamer Ed. =D

I'll battle you reaper, after PsyDragon Trainer.

EDIT: Kuro said he can't battle now. ^_^

Last edited:
    Back