• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zam's Battle Frontier

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Igami and I got disconnected....though the battle was good as it lasted.

I'll add your FC, Mullac. Will battle you if Igami doesn't want a rematch, and after that if he does. ^_^

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Wow, thanks to exams and holidays, this thread is 24 hours short of being a month old.

Well, I'd like to revive it, and ask for some challenges. I haven't had any in awhile, and I'm aching to try out my newest team members. =D

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Alright, well, I'm about to give up on trying this, it doesn't look like it's working, and dunlop is waiting for a battle from me. So maybe later.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    It worked fine when I battled Kuro a few minutes ago....I dunno what's up.

But yeah, you go ahead with that. I'm going to go test my connection out on a few Seren00bs.

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
    Years
    Sure why not I don't feel like sleeping yet. ;o adding you now.

Wow....i'm doing so many stupid things.....i think ill go to sleep after this need the rest -_-

i want another battle later because of how pathetic im doing and how many stupid things ive done >.>

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    That was a good match. I just trained that one a few weeks ago, and I'm glad to see he is working! =D

The only mistake that you may have made was switching in Rhyperior when you did. Anyways yes, I'd like a rematch at some point. ^_^

Back