• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda Fan Club!!

Fav Zelda game EVER!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    zelda minish cap

it is called minish cap and you shrink The Minish Cap
    This game has been realesed in the UK and is waiting to be realesed in the USA 10 january 2005 this game has introduced the fact of a talking cap that can make you smaller but this may have been based on the nat hat from legend of zelda link to the past/Four swords.
    You start with the usual intro with the legend of the picori (mini men and women) that gave a Hero a sword to save hyrule etc
    As stated above, Link finds the Minish Cap early in the game. The Cap is actually under attack by a band of Octoroks and Link jumps in to save it. Upon its rescue, the Minish Cap hops on Link's head and joins his party. The cap pulls double duty as Links companion, clothing accessory and tool. It talks (quite fast and full of attitude, no less) and boasts the ability to shrink Link to Minish size (about the size of a ladybug.)

Link will need to join the fast-talking Minish Cap, named Ezlo, in his search for a race of mini-people named the Minish. Only the Minish claim the ability to lift a curse placed on Princess Zelda by the evil sorcerer Vaati. The Minish people dot the landscape, only problem being, they're so small as to be nearly invisible. So, Link needs to use his newly acquired friend and headpiece to perform a bit of voodoo and shrink him down to Minish-size so he can continue his journey.

Link will need to shrink to access all manners of hidden areas. While adventuring, for example, you'll often notice tunnels and openings inaccessible to all but the tiniest beings. Shrinking in size opens a completely new world for Link to explore. Rivers and lakes, while posing no threat to full-size adventurers, become lethal obstacles to mini-Link. Likewise, bugs and other enemies that Link doesn't notice when in his normal state will now pose a significant threat.

The Minish Cap, like previous Link outings, will also feature mind-bending puzzles. We played several of these puzzles while at Nintendo's Gamers Summit, the coolest of which call for the use of Links new Gust Jar. The Gust Jar is quite versatile, capable of clearing a doorway of spider webs or shooting blasts of air at enemies. It can also inhale weakened enemies and nearby hearts. Link will also get to use the Mole Mitts (think Wolverine) to dig through terrain and other obstacles.

Apart from Link's new set of tools, we also got a chance experiment with the game's Kinstones, which you'll find strewn about the game world. After collecting them, you can find characters in the game with matching fragments to affect change in the game world. Seriously, this looks like one of those things collection-nuts will go nuts over. There's a strong chance gamers will lose ungodly amounts of sleep going through the entire game collecting all the Kinstones.

Overall, the game looks to deliver what Zelda fans want (and expect) from a new Zelda title. We'll bring you more just as soon as we get to a further point of the game The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.

this review was assembled by me and my game team

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    i wanna join! ill the thingy in my siggy tomorrow! yer im prolly the biggest zelda fan i kno around where i liv, and tomorrow im buying a gamcube just for windwaker and the other zelda game ^__^ (plus SSBM,harvestmoon,prolly sum others)

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Owner: PikaPal
    co-owner: Ninetails_001
    Members:
    Pokefan007
    EmeraldSky
    Maiko
    endamaster
    Max Hunter
    ReploidZero798
    poketrainer2004
    Lizzie
    DarkLink
    ~*~Eternal Light~*~
    Desgardes
    corral
    Lizardman
    Pokemon_Veteran
    rsgh5
    Trainer Phoebe
    PaladinImperialdramon
    TRIFORCE89
    pokemon01
    Zooster
    pokejungle <-- Best member =P
    Santadidit102
    Emerald_Mew
    Andros
    (Raven)
    pokemunna
    aj.W
    mewther
    Pyro
    Gym_Leader_Miya
    blazey_boy
    EVA01

welcome to the club!! ^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok here is a question.

In any Zelda game what was the easiest heart peice you have ever got?

Mine is probably the ones I got through the post on WW.

Pokemon_Veteran

Years
    Pokemon_Veteran said:
    Ok here is a question.

In any Zelda game what was the easiest heart peice you have ever got?

Mine is probably the ones I got through the post on WW.

Pokemon_Veteran
    the same here but in minish cap there is one you find in a hole

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    mines probably on MM when it's just below the big clock thingy in clock town. it was easy.

p.s. anyone wanna take requests for Ocrina of time and majoras mask sceenies! i get em fur ya!

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I have another question XD but it is a little off-topic

You know the graphics in WW do you think those type of graphics would suit a Pokemon game?

I do, I dont know why it just seems to be the right type of graphics ^^.

Pokemon_Veteran

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    yeah celol shading (that is whats its called right?) graphics would look good on a pokemon game

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    theres weird things in WW, wen u run links arm goes thru the shield o.O and the master sword goes thru the ground lol XD

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
    Thanks ^^ I'll add the banner to my sig.
    ----------
    My favourite Zelda game is Ocarina of Time, followed by Majora's Mask and the Oracle games. Although, when the new game comes out it'll probably be my fav, the graphics are awesome.
    My favourite character is Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask Link. (Young and Adult version)
    And yes i think that cell shading would be pretty good for a pokemon game. Maybe one where you play as a Pokemon rather than a trainer and have to help save other pokemon, or something. ^^

ShadowPikachu

Hylian Wanderer
    Years
    Ah so they're actually going to make a SSBM3? Awesome. I don't mind what characters they have in it as long as there's still Pikachu, Link and Ganondorf. ;)
    And about the new game, have you seen the trailer yet? I could get it for you. Or show you some shots.

Pyro

gone
    Years
    • Age 31
    • gone
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    Emerald_Mew said:
    yeah celol shading (that is whats its called right?) graphics would look good on a pokemon game
    it's cell shading, and yeh, i guess that would be quite cool for pokemon, anime style! :P

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    okay ^_^ sure, from what i've heard about SSBM3, it's going to have an extream boost in graphics like never before, they're going to have some games, and only like three new charectors, i haven't seen the trailer yet for the new LOZ game yet

Back