• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
  • As promised, here's this:
    Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Existing moves. i'm not intending on adding many if any new moves, though i may rename a few. im sure there will be moves that are never used, too.
    Well, here are some ideas I have:
    Spoiler:
    I know it's only a few, but I'd rather see what you think about these before jumping into more.

Danno

Years
  • Well, here are some ideas I have:
    Spoiler:
    I know it's only a few, but I'd rather see what you think about these before jumping into more.
    Thanks, definitely helpful, too. I just realized last night that my Chuchus arent even electric, I definitely have a lot of work to do in this regard and that helps immensely.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Is there a beta version available yet? I checked the OP but didn't see anything. Really want to play this hack. A Zelda monster training RPG sounds amazing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    No it's not ready yet. :( But give him time! A hack this good won't make itself.

I wasn't rushing him or anything. I was just asking if there was a beta version available or not. This is a hack that I'm willing to wait for. I will be fine if it takes him five years as long as it doesn't get abandoned. This rom hack will be a gem.

Danno

Years
  • Wishlist: Picori/Minish are featured. :P

Possibly, though it would be hard to make it make any sense to have them make an appearance... same with the Terminian Giants.

I wasn't rushing him or anything. I was just asking if there was a beta version available or not. This is a hack that I'm willing to wait for. I will be fine if it takes him five years as long as it doesn't get abandoned. This rom hack will be a gem.

I don't have any playable demos yet but there will be one. When it eventually IS released as the first demo, I'm willing to bet none of the dungeons are going to be used in the final version.

Here's the finished version of Gekko, the first miniboss:

...and here's an early peek at a basic snake.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Possibly, though it would be hard to make it make any sense to have them make an appearance... same with the Terminian Giants.

I don't have any playable demos yet but there will be one. When it eventually IS released as the first demo, I'm willing to bet none of the dungeons are going to be used in the final version.

Here's the finished version of Gekko, the first miniboss:

...and here's an early peek at a basic snake.

Sorry, I just got into the Zelda fandom. In fact I just completed my very first Zelda game today: Phantom Hourglass.

But I'm assuming it has something to do with the timeline. That's why it's impossible for the Minish to appear. :)

Prolly make it a mythical kind? Akin to the likes of Celebi, Manaphy, whose existence are mystery or even unknown.

Danno

Years
  • Sorry, I just got into the Zelda fandom. In fact I just completed my very first Zelda game today: Phantom Hourglass.

But I'm assuming it has something to do with the timeline. That's why it's impossible for the Minish to appear. :)

Prolly make it a mythical kind? Akin to the likes of Celebi, Manaphy, whose existence are mystery or even unknown.

Sorry, but I doubt it. I'm still in the works of revamping the entire story, that's been a battle all along with this game... but in order to have the Picori I'd have to have a part of the game where you're shrunken, specifically made for obtaining that one creature.... not worth the time IMO

Reactions: Sun

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Sorry, but I doubt it. I'm still in the works of revamping the entire story, that's been a battle all along with this game... but in order to have the Picori I'd have to have a part of the game where you're shrunken, specifically made for obtaining that one creature.... not worth the time IMO

Ah I didn't know the shrink part should be included. :P Tbh I thought they have the size of Flabébé, haha.

It's alright! I'm still in for this hack. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    I've been browsing the older pages in this thread, looking at the development screenshot. They're fantastic. So excited for this project. You should consider editing all of your updates into your OP via a spoiler drop down tag or something. Or at least an imugr album or something similar. You're a freaking genius for coming up with this concept.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    Too lazy to work through the thread but an idea I had on viewing this were "item-pokemon". Since Zelda works a lot with items and you can just gain pokemon without fighting them you could be really lazy on them. If looked up in the summary just show the item alone anf f used make a link maybe showing the item in the hand and an coloured tunic. I mean fire/ice/electro-pokemon - different wands, boots for kicks, gloves for boxing... Also since there are the four swords-links to make link summon links seems not so off. If the Pokeballs are renamed to something more itemlike, you could just say "item is broken" instead of "pokemon is finished" even for the monsters. Also certain ememies could be not catchable and instead you gain a "mask-item" (though it is cool to have gorons, to make them catchable monsters like octorocs just feels wrong to me). Also something like making Link himself a monster (with sword and shield) that is unchangeable on position 6 (cannot removed or placed first but switched to in battle) and that will mean instand KO for the whole team on death would be real cool.

Also what I hate most in Pokemon-games are the high number of useless pokemon, I just found out about this site cause a link to your project this week and jumped already the hype-train^^. A situation were each Pokemon is equally strong would be cool (like items for pure damage and normal monsters for more interesting strategies). Also how about making the Cucco like Karpador evolving from weak to powerful? The Evolution could be the big bird in Wind Waker, the normal version in white and the shiny coloured more colourful.

Danno

Years
  • Thanks for the input, but a lot of those suggestions have been discussed before and aren't going to see implementation. I'm not making items into creatures except for maybe Fi, but she wouldn't look like the master sword. I have a plan for the items however.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2015
    Man, this is gonna be Freakin awesome when it gets finished! I always thought of how cool it would be for a pokemon/LoZ crossover, is that Dimitri or a dodongo?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2021
    What about reworking some of the items into TMs and HMs?

Then the Elemental arrows could work as Flamethrower, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt, the Magic powder would work as Will-o-wisp, the Shovel could work as Dig, Roc's feather could work as Bounce, and items that usually aren't strong enough to kill enemies (like the hookshot or boomerang) could work like Screech or something like that. Also, the hookshot could work as a HM too.

Keep up the good work, looks rad!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back