• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zombie apocalypse!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • Probably die? o3o;

Unless the zombies were realistic, in which case I'd be all "Lol! Kay." and would just lock the house down until the zombies die of natural causes within days while they uselessly and slowly shamble around weakly flailing at people that stay out of biting and gripping range.

Asrossk

The Incompetent
    Years
  • I think people are overestimating their government's control over a zombie outbreak. One bite is all it takes to be infected. The virus would spread at a very fast rate. The only procedure they could take is to quarantine a whole city, and then twiddle their thumbs hoping it would go away. Zombies are relentless, and they have no emotions. They cannot be reasoned with.

This thread also said "Zombie Apocalypse" as in, the whole world is infected and humanity is being driven to extinction. All the governments in the world would dissolve and go into hiding, it would be up to the individual to survive by their own instincts for a long time, from as little as a few years to maybe 20. Therefore, the most logical course of action would be to set up a life on an isolated island that humans did not inhabit. This way, there will be very few zombies to contest with. You will need to have a lot of natural food sources though and live in a similar style to our prehistoric ancestors. Any firearms should be salvaged and used in a very conserved fashion. You should also be ready for pirates and bandits attacking you. Keeping everyone in good shape and trained with weapons would also be a must. After a few years, you should send a scout party to check if zombies have decayed out of existence yet. If the zombie populace has dissolved, now would be the time to set up a new government and civilization.

Needless to say, surviving an outbreak to this scale would be quite difficult.

Zet

Years
  • I would kick back and relax in Australia because it's in the middle of no where, plus everyone knows that zombies can't swim or use any mode of transportation.

moonlightning

Bird Of Thunder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Well it all depends on how it is spread and how well the zombies can work together to attack the non-infected. If it was airbourne I doubt I would be the in the small population of the immune. If it was transferred by biting this article shows how you would only have to wait a few days maybe a week at the most until it was safe to come out.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    If the zombies were sort of like the ones in L4D2, then I would gather as many pipe bombs as I can possibly can and set them in as many places as possible. Preparing weapons for self defense is also a requirement, and it would be best to come up with a vaccine to [help] prevent a massive epidemic, or even a pandemic.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I would use an ax or machete if the zombies were the rage zombie in 28 days/weeks later and find an older partner as I would DEFINATELY be needing a car and I have never driven before so... I'd be screwed over without a driver. I would head out to the countryy side and camp out there in a small town, the airports and harbour would be completely over run. Hopefully I would be rescued once the rage zombies start t die out

If they were Dawn of the Dead zombies then I would be screwed over no matter what. I would either kill myself or hide out somewhere like the shops as seen in dawn of the dead and copy their escape plan with the truck and chainsaws, but instead I would coat the truck in oil so the zombies cant climb on top when I am driving. I would head to the harbour and pray I get lucky with a boat and just sail off randomly hoping to reach some place like Samoa XD

I can't get a shotgun where I live because this is suburban Australia not America :v I'd just use a pick ax, hit em with the blunt end, then swing down with the pick end ^.^

Back