• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Zygarde's new formes finally appear

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Like Blue said, the animations are really awesome but as Marino said I do hope they get the Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows moves that have been known about ever since the XY code hacking that also revealed Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion and the two additional Vivillon patterns.
    It looks like Zydog might have used Thousand arrows, or Thousand Waves, or that was the new animation for Land of Wrath, or a new move.

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
    I like the battle graphics and music a lot!

Zygarde's final two forms don't appeal to me much, though it does kinda me wanna go watch a Gundam or Transformer series.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Two things:

One. Zygarde is beautiful.
    Two. Yggdrasil Confirmed.
    Zygarde's new formes finally appear

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Has it been confirmed that Zygarde will retain its Dragon/Ground typing in both its 10% forme and perfect forme? When will we see its core forme in battle?

Edit:

After pondering about something, here's my primary concern:

What does "in a pinch" really imply? Does it play like...30% of HP or less, then Zygarde 10% transforms, kind of thing? Or is it a different amount? If it's 30% it shouldn't be a big deal, but another thing: if you heal Zygarde after it reaches its complete form, does it revert back to Zygarde 10%?

Questions for thought!
    According to a comment I found on youtube:

His ability is called Swarm Change, which changes Zygarde 10%'s form "in a pinch." So far, every ability that says the words "in a pinch" activates when the Pokemon's HP is below one third or 33%.

It could be implying that Swarm Change is similar to the starter abilities like Torrent.

Last edited:

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Is that a wild battle music or the trainer battle music? I must say i was expecting something more of a serious tone on the song, idk why. It's so catchy and happy x)

I'm guessing it's the wild battle music. Sounds pretty nice imo.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I think I remember reading somewhere that full/complete Zygarde has a higher HP stat than Wobbuffet meaning it will likely be beyond 200.

User Anon 1848

I don't care about the competitive scene but Zydog should be easy as hell to setup on before it even has a chance to evolve in battle. Seem like we're getting another severely hindered legendary like Regigigas that will struggle to make use of its awesome stats.

Years
    I don't care about the competitive scene but Zydog should be easy as hell to setup on before it even has a chance to evolve in battle. Seem like we're getting another severely hindered legendary like Regigigas that will struggle to make use of its awesome stats.

I can see where you're going here, Complete Forme looks like it'll have big stats that are around Regigigas level so not a surprise that Zygarde has to get a handicap by only allowing Complete Forme at low health. 10% Forme is also crippled by low HP and low defensive stats.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Am I the only one who didn't realize until today that we got a preview of the wild battle music along with the Zygarde footage? The video I watched didn't have any music. :/

It reminds me of 5th gen music.

Years
    Lovin' the music!

I'm so relieved and excited that these forms are now main series game official! I love 10% so much, it looks so cool and those moves! Can't wait to use one! But what about Squishy?

Back