• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Zygarde's new formes finally appear

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    So one thing I want to point out, (not trying to rain on anyone's parade or nothing) but I don't think the fact that Zygardde is in Sun and Moon indicates anything about a connection to Kalos other than just basic references like almost every other pokemon game has made about past generations.
    Just because you can catch the Regis to unlock Regigigas in D/P/Pt, does not mean the game was any more connected to Hoenn than any of the other games.

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
  • If there's one thing I've noticed in a lot of mythology, it's that there seems to be relations between 4 things: the sun, moon, stars, and the Earth. I'm thinking that Zygarde is going to be the Earth representation, and the speculated "Marshadow" will be the representation of the stars. 4 celestial objects, 4 Legendary Pokemon, 4 Alola island guardians. If this holds any water, I wonder which one will be the "Tapu Koko" that you supposedly encounter early on in the game. Unless they have alternative names for Solgaleo and Lunala, it would have to be either Zygarde or "Marshadow". They might mimic the anime a little bit and have one of the Zygarde Cores travel with you throughout the game without taking up a slot on your team. Or, what if that unseen Pokemon that Lillie pets in her bag in the E3 trailer is a Zygarde Core? Sure, it sounded like a Skitty or something, but why hide the little guy? She's supposed to be a mysterious character in the story, so almost anything with her will come off as suspicious to me haha.

I'm also wondering how they're going to play out Thousand Waves and Thousand Arrows. I wonder if they're going to be version-exclusive moves for 10% Forme... like Waves for Moon and Arrows for Sun, or vice-versa. And once it becomes Complete Forme, Core Enforcer will be in place of Arrows/Waves.

PandiRocks@17

The Mighty Hacker
    Years
  • I really, really, really, really, really, really, really,
    really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really HATE ZYGARDE's new forms. I think he looks better without new forms. I really hate it especially for the one that looks like a dog. If I were to battle that Zygarde, I will give enigma until it dies.

(Sorry for the agressiveness, I just don't like his new forms, but I like the Gen 6 Zygarde.)

Back