• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: Zygarde's New Forms

Lysandr

"The Greninja"
Years
  • If we could take the information here and make it into an article, that'd be great. I would be willing to do it if no one else steps up. Thank you.

Lysandr

"The Greninja"
    Years
  • I think it'd be great if you contributed to the article yourself if you're willing.

Oh heck yes, I would love to do the article. I just wasn't sure if I was able to. Did you see my previous article? The one about Magearna? It's below my PokeJokes Thread at the moment. Tell me what you think about that as well if you don't mind.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • To clarify, is it solely about all the formes Zygarde has, along with the reveal of two of them that we saw just prior to E3? We only have an article on the latter and without a in-depth mention of all of Zygarde's formes, so that could be a useful article to have. I feel hence some mention of that reveal of a couple of the forms (say in the introduction) is worthwhile to have.

It may also be neat to touch on what each forme is based upon (I've read that there's a basis for each one with myths).

Just going to mention to take note of this; make sure to not go into that aspect that Jake's planning to write about in a separate article.

Also, as I said in another thread, please read the thread stickies! I see you already went ahead and started a draft, but you need to have the proposal approved first. gimmepie showed his support but he didn't say 'I approve of it', and two staff members need to approve any article (including that of another staff member - the exception is breaking news articles). The thread here doesn't have the greenlit prefix, and I'd want you to respond to what I said above first before giving my approve as well.

Lysandr

"The Greninja"
    Years
  • To clarify, is it solely about all the formes Zygarde has, along with the reveal of two of them that we saw just prior to E3? We only have an article on the latter and without a in-depth mention of all of Zygarde's formes, so that could be a useful article to have. I feel hence some mention of that reveal of a couple of the forms (say in the introduction) is worthwhile to have.

It may also be neat to touch on what each forme is based upon (I've read that there's a basis for each one with myths).

Just going to mention to take note of this; make sure to not go into that aspect that Jake's planning to write about in a separate article.

Also, as I said in another thread, please read the thread stickies! I see you already went ahead and started a draft, but you need to have the proposal approved first. gimmepie showed his support but he didn't say 'I approve of it', and two staff members need to approve any article (including that of another staff member - the exception is breaking news articles). The thread here doesn't have the greenlit prefix, and I'd want you to respond to what I said above first before giving my approve as well.

Alright, I have read what you said, and understand it.

Last edited:
    Back