• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

zzz sleeping schedules zzz

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Um I go to bed between 1-4 AM depending on how tired I am and then I wake up somehow between 10-10:40 AM.

Years
  • Now I got to bed between 11-12 and wake up 6.30-7 am for work, when I wasn't working Id go to sleep at 6 am and wake up sometime in the afternoon.

Years
  • Tbh it kind of depends.
    When I am at school I go to sleep about 11pm and I wake up at 7am but I try and stay in bed for an extra 10 ten minutes.
    In the holidays or weekend I go to sleep about 2 or 1 am because I dont feel tired to be honest.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    during the week i go to bed around 11-12 if the hw is light or 2-3 if it's heavy. i wake up around 5:30 - 6 am. on the weekends i work the early shifts so i wake up around 7:30-8:00 and go to sleep anywhere from 11-1

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • during the week I will go to bed at 11-11:30 then get up for school at 6:25. I will never do any homework beyond 10:30. I Refuse. would rather go without having done it than stressing myself out all night. it's a personal thing. then on weekends I'll go to bed between 1 and 3 and wake up between 9 and 10:30. much more malleable.

Back