• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! ^^

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 8, 2007
    Hello everyone!

I'm another new person! I'm a fan of the Pokémon games and anime, but I've never really admited it!

I joined the forum in hopes of meeting new people who also like Pokémon, or just new people in general!

Oh gee >.< I've never really joined a forum before, but I'm sure I can fit in here!

[Little Miss Ghost Freak]

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Aww! Hello girl, I'm Vavavoom -hear the thunder-. Welcome to the forum. I hope you'll have fun!

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Hello and welcome!

Can't blame you for liking Pokemon, I got my gf's kid into it, he got my dad into it. Im sloooowwwly getting my gf into it. Just don't have a ds atm, so she doesnt play, as the graphics in Yellow the one she can play are blah. lol.

Lotsa decent ppl here, have fun enjoy. ^^

Back