• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen finding Latios (Emerald)

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2007
    How can I go about finding Latios after I talk to my mother in Emerald? I read a Faq and it pretty much said I can only find it by getting lucky running through grass... Is there a better way? Note that he is not on my Pokedex yet so I can't track him down that way.

GrayLuna

Years
  • i wrote this a wile ago in another thread i hope this helps

"well what i do to catch run away legendarys is save on a route where they can be encountered then walk around for a wile and if it does not come out i turn the game off then on and walk around again (in the same route)and i do that till i encounter it if you see it and it runs off this would be easier since the pokedex tells you what route its currently on"

Back