• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TRADING A SHINY STARLY WITH GOOD IV'S!

the_d_man555

Good battler, Better trader
Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    Lv 24 untouched

nature-Adamant

(iv)atk-29
    (iv)speed-27

ONLY LOOKING FOR OTHER GOOD LEGIT SHINIES!

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
  • omg, i need one, ill give you a either a shiny moltress, larvitar, Golem, Lumineon, Ralts or Dratini, i also have a fully ev trained Fortress with good iv's? Anythign interest you?

the_d_man555

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    omg, i need one, ill give you a either a shiny moltress, larvitar, Golem, Lumineon, Ralts or Dratini, i also have a fully ev trained Fortress with good iv's? Anythign interest you?

yes but idk...... what is ev spread of fortress?

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • because, the best choice is the use a battle and get it to lv 50, because that is when the IV's are the most accurate. You can have a lv 1 pokemon that says it has 31 IV's in whatever, but at lv 50, it might only have 15 IV's in that same stat. The serebii calculator is best when at lv 50. My Shiny Typhlsion Adamant at lv 50 EV trained has 31 IV's in Attack and HP, and 28 in Speed, but at lv 1, it only had 15: 15: 13 in that order.

~M51

the_d_man555

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    because, the best choice is the use a battle and get it to lv 50, because that is when the IV's are the most accurate. You can have a lv 1 pokemon that says it has 31 IV's in whatever, but at lv 50, it might only have 15 IV's in that same stat. By the way though, what nature is it?

~M51

its in the first post........................

Back