• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Emerald Gameshark

shevchenko997

Collector of Pokemon
Years
  • I tried to use the Wild Pokemon Modifier Code,but It doesn't work....Can anyone help me?
    I use the code on Visual Boy Emulator...

Last edited:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Well make sure you insert the cheats by going to
    Cheat-->Cheatlist

And Depending on the code your using, But lets assume your using AR or gameshark cheats, like everyone else does, they get inputted in the gameshark area, obviously. Just copy and paste the cheats, and give it a name, and your done.

And make sure you have Disable Cheats uncheck by clicking
    Cheat-->Disable Cheats

To get rid of the check that might be stopping you from cheating.

Then restart the rom, and it should work, also make sure your using the right cheats for the game.

shevchenko997

Collector of Pokemon
    Years
  • I already activate the cheat code,but it still doesnt work.I'm playing Pokemon Emerald (U).I use these codes:

[m] must be on
    92FE72CAEE82
    88BC39D73E27
    042BEA5AB77F

Bulbasaur
    EE5CE242D694
    106EEB1CD457

NightonEX

The Apple iSuck Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2007
    This happend to me, but I now use Advance Map to edit the wild pokemon to how I like. So...you can download advance map at Pokemon Dragonston Forums, which can be found at brendanferguson . com ----> dragonstone ----> community ----> then youll find it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    I don't even know where to find the advance map because i went on brendanferguson.com and it didn't work so what do i do now

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    i suggest trying different [m] codes and find pokemon codes

www . supercheats . com/gameboyadvance/pokemonemeraldcodes.htm

thats the place i get my codes from
    get rid of the spaces
    hopefully u can find a working one there

Back