• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everyone

Years
  • I'm new (obviously) and thought i'd say hello

I'm Kieran from England, i'm 21 and i've been playing Pokemon games for about 10 years now and have recently bought a Nintendo DS and Pokemon Pearl, hopefully i can exchange Pal Pad numbers with people and help others with completing their Pokedex's, and just generally having a laugh.

I'm also into sports, music, film, graphic design and i'm an owner of the Xbox 360 too and spend my spare time doing all of those.

Peace

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC!!! Stay active and follow the rules. If you need any help or want a friend PM (private message) me. My FC is 0945 9202 5604 player is Sin. I have a trading thread in my sig if you want to check it out. PM if you want to be my friend. Bye :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Woah, you're older than me. ^^ Hi, I'm Vavavoom. Welcome to the forum! As always, make friends. If you need a little, but little friend, feel free to PM a memeber. :3

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    hey...i'm scythe. welcome to the PC and PM (private message) me if you have any questions

Back