• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

soul dew untouched shiny Latios and Latias up for trade

jon_929

Winterwhite
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    i'm searching for a shiny male milotic, preferably a bold, quiet, mild, rash, or modest nature. i have a few others non legendaries shiny if you want, otherwise, i believe level 40 untouched shiny latios and latias with soul dew attached is the best i've got right now.

other shinies i have
    female blaziken
    rhyperior
    seaking
    nidoking
    grotle

Ársa

k.
    Years
  • What are the natures of the 2? If they are other than Modest for Latias, and Serious for Latios, I'll trade my 2 Shiny lati's for them. (I've got a Modest untouched lv 70 Eon ticket Latias with 29 IV's in Sp. atk and 27 in Speed and HP :))

~M51

jon_929

Winterwhite
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2009
    i'm looking for shiny milotic thou, if you want to know my lati's these are their nature. they are Bold for latios, and naughty for latias. both shinies and untouched, what about yours?

Back