• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion To Wi-Fi Trading

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
Years
  • i'm thinking that we should make a list of good traders/bad traders so we know ehat to look for. simple and easy, all the person has to do is leave in the sticky that i traded with so and so and there pokemon was lwgit. then you add them to the list. this is just a suggestion, as i know this might not work.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • Well first of all, there is a black listed people that are found on the Hacked Pokemon Sticky.

and on the list, that would take too long to update after every single trade, I think at least 100 trades are made over this site per day. - probably a TON more.

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
  • Well first of all, there is a black listed people that are found on the Hacked Pokemon Sticky.

and on the list, that would take too long to update after every single trade, I think at least 100 trades are made over this site per day. - probably a TON more.

yes i was thikning that the whole time i was writeingthis. but thats just for battles not trades. rememberits just a suggestion.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • umm thats not what your title and words in your post says.

this is titled Suggestion to Wi-Fi Trading...

and if you mean the blacklisted battlers, there is ALSO a blacklisted trainers list.

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
  • i'm thinking that we should make a list of good traders/bad traders so we know ehat to look for. simple and easy, all the person has to do is leave in the sticky that i traded with so and so and there pokemon was lwgit. then you add them to the list. this is just a suggestion, as i know this might not work.

actually, it says it at the end of the thread.

and i will go check out that list on the trading post.

Back