• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Neo Android/Lone Eevee

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Hello,

Neo Android or what i use to be called Lone Eevee is back. I have been away since May 23th 2007 and now im back, i was ill and still am but am able to return to pokemon community. I am also getting pokemon pearl for my brithday 10-09-2007 so if anyone will be kind to trade/battle me that be great

Thanks So Much

- NA

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    welcome back! I'm scythe! if you have any questions just PM or PM if you need a friend, or even for my random PM of the week award.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Oh hi there! I'm Vavavoom or Cedrik. That's up to you. Welcome back to the forum. :3 Have fun... A lot of fun. And read the rules. ^^

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Welcome back to PC! Enjoy yourself
    and I hope you have a wonderful
    B-day (birthday).

-ChronicNightmare-

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Hope you get better!!! Once you get Pearl and Wifi Connection add me to your Pal Pad (Add my friend code in my profile my name is "Sin" in the game) I'll trade and battle you!

Back