• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures Of Episode 513 (Japanese Spoilers)

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
  • Yeah, I've seen this episode a few days ago. It's a really good episode. And J's warning "Don't you dare get in my way ever again" towards Ash means that she won't simply walk away like she did in this episode.

The episode could easy fit into a two-parter. Like I said at BMGF, when J started to get serious I was thinking "now it gets interresting". Unfortunately the client said that he wanted to cancel the deal.

Another nice thing is that the grunts of J are capable of standing their own ground too. The second-in-command (at least I think he was) manage fend off Pikachu. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/?action=view&current=pikachuvsgolbat.flv

Gary getting introduced to Hikari was kinda funny. Remember that Hikari only knew prof. Oak as a famous person who makes up haiku? (typo?). The conversation went like this:
    Brock: Gary is prof Oak's grandson.
    Hikari: So, you must good at making up haiku too. Let me hear some!
    Gary: *sweatdrop*

To make the fun complete, at the end Gary said to Ash (something like): "I'm sure we'll meet again somewhere in Shinou". Hikari gave some though on that sentence and said "Hee, that sounded like a haiku. As aspected from the grandson of the famous Oak" o.O.

Last edited:
    Years
  • The episode could easy fit into a two-parter. Like I said at BMGF, when J started to get serious I was thinking "now it gets interresting". Unfortunately the client said that he wanted to cancel the deal.

So, I'll be expecting the second encounter to be having the same pacing problems as the first, which also should have been a two-parter. Headdesk. I think I'll die happy once the writers finally figure how to pace the climax. And that's been going on for several years, now.

Sighs. Anyhoo, at least, the writers know a good prospect when they see it. Here's a thought: what if the next client is Sakaki? It would be a good way to introduce him in D/P, since he hasn't had much of a role since the first Delibird episode (although, Mewtwo Returns would be more accurate).

Edit: Or Jirarudan. Even better.

Oh, well. Whatever. What I'd really like to know: where does she get all those fun toys?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Most of the technology seems to come from the military or would be usefull for military purposes: Cloakable airship, water/electrical proof vehicles, stun weapon.

More interresting question is: what on earth is that wrist mounted weapon of J made of?
    I mean, we've seen Pikachu's using iron tail break through walls, solid rock and even TR mechs. Yet after that thing took a direct hit from Pikachu's iron tail it didn't showed a scratch and was still in perfectly working order.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • SUUU!!!!! GRAY!!!! Teeheehee HE IS SO CUTE!!!! AND HE COMES BACK!!! TEEHEEHEE

Okies. I try not to act like a fangirl now. GRAY!!! Teeheehee

I just saw the pics on Serebii and I liked what I saw. I mean at first it looked like nothing really was going on but then J made her appearence and boom! All action plays out. I do agree with Unown that this should have been a two part episode too. I mean I didn't really feel like the first one should have been two parts but I do agree the ending was rushed but seeing how this one was it had the chances to be two parts. First part could have been the gathering of the cast, setting and problem. Then the next episode would begin with Ash and co discovering that J was behind the whole thing then ending with J's warning to Ash.

I would love to see Giovanni hiring J to do a mission for Team Rocket since he clearly has no idea that Jessie and James are there. Teeheehee Poor Rocket Trio. Still I don't think he would do that kind of thing since Giovanni is the type of person who loves to keep things inside the business. He doesn't seem to be the type of person to hire somebody to do things that he can easily get somebody else to do cheaper. I mean he has so many Rocket agents. Why hire? I be more seeing Sirus hiring J as a way to introduce Team Galatic to DP.

J really seems like a good villain that has finally sees Ash as a problem. Maybe next time Team Rocket will do something to under her skin. Teeheehee That would be something.

GARY!!!!

Years
  • Most of the technology seems to come from the military or would be usefull for military purposes.

Indeed, her goons seem to be military in design. Let's see, Rocket grunts are based on Nazi stormtroopers (I think SS), Aqua/Magma grunts on more of a superhero/villain cult cannon fodder, and now, this.

I suddenly miss Myuutsu's clones for some reason. Heh.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I wouldn't worry too much about J though. At most, she'll probably appear 5 or 6 times in the Region and have a two-part episode which won't amount to much. It happened twice already, so there's no reason not to assume it'll happen again. That's assuming she's even the miscellaneous villain of the Region.

Back