• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Legends In the Net

aznpride

The Legendary Collector
Years
  • The Legendary List of Aznpride
    Okay, it took me 2 1/2 months to track these down in the web. I signed up for alot of forums to get these. I got them tripled checked by hackers to see if they are legit and they are. Well here is my list and have fun with them. I will only accept offers when I am awake and have free time, others will be ignored (awake about 12-8pm Pacific Time). If you can clone you are welcome to clone them for yourself, but agreeing to giving me back the original and a copy of the Pokemon. Window shop if you want (I might give some away later on). Well I tried on Smogon, so let me try here.

RULES (Alot of Rules, but it is easy to follow, most are about me):
    -No redistributing (There is only one person on this board that has a copy of all these Pokemon and he is Cyan and he is allowed to redistribute under his terms)
    -No Redistribution (ask me if you want to, I have a special rule for it)
    -If a cloner, you are free to clone a copy for yourself, you need to give me a collateral or a recomendation (at least 2) or proof from the board that you are trustworthy to clone them and also give me back a copy of it
    -No hacks
    -Give me a detail description of your offers
    -Nicknames are OKAY (It makes them unique)
    -If I am delaying then I am doing something really important and/or don't want to trade at that momment (pretty busy because of cooking, clean, studying, guitar, or working out), either be patient or leave
    -I will only trade or make deals if I am available (maybe between 12-10pm Pacific Time, depends on my College Schedule), this is why AIM (aznprince2) or MSN (aznprideca) is important so we can pick up from where we left off
    -I Respond pretty quickly between post
    -AIM and MSN Messenger get priority
    -Don't Credit Me as the OT because it is not me
    -If you want I can do an IV battle for you to confirm that the IVs are for real (only available on request)
    -I don't like Shinies or Events so don't offer them
    -If I deny your offer I might give you the legend you wanted if I have too much copies of it and can't move the pokemon (Don't Count yourself out yet, I like giving things for free, I will pm you if I pick you)

NOTE: All Pokemon has no EVs (Berried them) on them or Nicknames. Except Latios (Nicknamed Eon).

LIST OF ALL MY LEGENDS:
    Calm Cresselia: Route 208 3x
    29/05/28/31/11/27
    Hidden Power Dragon 65

Timid Latios: Hoenn 3x
    18/13/28/30/29/27
    Hidden Power Grass 45

Timid Latias: Hoenn 1x
    27/25/22/10/11/31
    Hidden Power Grass 68

Modest Latios: Hoenn 1x
    17/08/25/27/31/29
    Hidden Power Dragon 60
    Nickname: Eon

Modest Latias: Hoenn 3x
    15/13/28/25/31/28
    Hidden Power Psychic 50

Relaxed Uxie: Acuity Cavern 1x
    20/15/27/30/13/21
    Hidden Power Grass 43

Timid Azelf: Valor Cavern 1x
    17/18/28/17/27/26
    Hidden Power Electric 56

Calm Articuno: Kanto 3x
    21/25/28/27/19/16
    Hidden Power Psychic 60

Careful Regirock: Hoenn 1x
    25/20/27/21/17/17
    Hidden Power Dragon 32

Calm Regice: Hoenn 2x
    30/17/27/28/12/29
    Hidden Power Ground 33

Relaxed Registeel: Hoenn 1x
    23/16/24/30/12/25
    Hidden Power Poison 40

Bold Suicune: Distant Land 3x
    28/30/31/20/26/09
    Hidden Power Poison 54

Modest Raikou: Distand Land 5x
    13/25/31/30/31/29
    Hidden Power Electric 63

Timid Raikou: Distant Land 2x
    21/09/25/18/28/24
    Hidden Power Flying 40
    Anabel's Raikou

Modest Zapdos: Distant Land 5x
    22/28/26/31/27/27
    Hidden Power ICE 68
    Knows Baton Pass and Extrasensory

Timid Zapdos: Kanto (Still Need Cloning)
    10/24/27/02/24/19
    Hidden Power Poison 48

Mostly Looking for these above all things, must have good IVs (HP/ATT/DEF/SP ATT/SP DEF/SPD):
    -Lonely, Adamant, and Modest Entei with good IVs
    -Timid and Modest Moltres with good IVs
    -Male Red Gyarados (competive standard) (will trade lots for this)
    -Male Adamant Larvitar with Dragon Dance
    -Male Adamant Gligar with Baton Pass, Agility, and Sword Dance (with evo item)
    -Male Adamant Rhyhorn with Solid Rock Ability (with evo item)
    -Male Jolly Gible with Outrage and Earthquake
    -Male Quiet Nosepass (Need this the most) with TM Flash Canon Attached
    -Male Jolly Hopip with Aromatheraphy with Wide Lens attach to it
    -Impish or Bold Chansey with Heal Bell and Seismic Toss (not aromatheraphy, I like the sound of Heal Bell)
    -If you are willing to do a breeding project of any of the Pokemon Above I am willing to trade you any two (maybe three) of those in my list, I will pay a fraction of the fee for your services (i.e I will give you one of the Pokemon up front, also provide a collateral)

OTHER THINGS I NEED:
    -Other EV Trained Pokemon Not on my list (Right now I am looking for something Green or Grass)
    -Someone who is willing to EV train and/or Rare Candy Some of my Pokemon (same rule as the breeding project one)
    -Other Good Natured and Good IV Legends (I may accept UBERS)
    -Old Battle Tower Team Pokemon in Emerald (If any of you copied any of the Frontier Brain's Team)
    -A cloner to clone me copies of my legends
    -Other Good IV Pokemon, if interests me (Right now I am looking for something Green or Grass)

Projects:
    -Going to feed poffins to my legends to their type (i.e Cresselia for Beauty, Latias for Cuteness, etc.)
    -Going to get ribbons for the the legends (same as my poffin project)
    -Going to ev train those above (or have someone do it)
    -Reason for the Poffins and Ribbons is that they are unique and to my liking
    -All of these to give the legends a litte taste and color
    -Getting More Legends to pu in my List (For now HP Grass/Ice Modest/Timid Raikou, Better Timid Zapdos, Modest/Timid Moltres, and others)

What I don't Need:
    My Ev Trained List (90+)
    -Slaking, Ambipom, Blissey, Mismagmagius, Dusknoir, Gengar, Weaville, Forrestress, Machamp, Garchomp, Absol, Shuckle, Lucario, Feraligatr, Aracanine, Tyranitar, Skarmory, Rhyhyperior, Froslass, Azelf, Gallade, Gardevior, Yanmega, Dusknoir, Metagross, Salamence, Togekiss, Honchcrow, Electivire, Starmie, Uxie, Breloom, Umbreon, Hitmochan, Rayquasha, Dragonite, Scizor, Gliscor, Drapion, Ninjask, Brozong, Swampert, Milotic, Gyarados, Swampert, Lapras, Suicune, Vapreon, Porygon-Z, Alakazam, Magnezone, Glaceon, Espeon, Jolteon, Aerodactyl, Crobat, Staraptor, Rampodos, Infernape, Heracross, Mamoswine, Roserade, Swellow, Donphan, Arcanine, Aerodactyl, Kingdra, Porygon-Z, Metagross, Metagross, Weezing, Snorlax, Cloyster, Regice, Suicune, Cresselia, Jirachi, Jolteon, Blissey, Yanmega, Blaziken, Sceptile, Hariyama, Magmotar, Charizard (Physical), Spec Mence, Articuno, Typhlosion, Marowak, Sandslash, Yanmega, and Mix Infernape
    -I DON'T LIKE SHINIES OR EVENT SO DON'T OFFER

Last edited:

aznpride

The Legendary Collector
    Years
  • Well I do need some Rare Candying done, but not now though (Will pm you if I do).

About the Gallade and Jolteon is not up for grabs yet, but if you can clone you are clone to, as long as you provide references that you are trustworthy and collateral (more of a formality).

nekolexis

Evee Trainer
    Years
  • I think Collaterall is actually fair when someone does cloning, though I don't really know how.

Also, I read that you were looking for this:

TM Hail, TM Rain Dance, TM Flash Canon, and TM Sandstorm (only one legend per 2 TM)

I could get you these TMs though.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Modest Raikou: Distand Land 5x
    13/25/31/30/31/29
    Hidden Power Electric 63

I am an eggmove breeder so I will try to get one of those for you

Quill

This might be an odd proposition but could I clone one of your pokemon and receive a different one in return?

Specifically I'd like to clone your Timid Zapdos with no clones right now and get a copy of the Modest Zapdos in return? I won't keep a copy of the timid one as long as I can get a copy of the modest one.

Back