• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bekki's Graphics (Old PC)

Years
  • I thought that I will show some of my graphicwork and if I get more good than bad comments then I might open shop. Anyway here is a few for you just now:

Bleach01-1.jpg

Bleach

Sephiroth.jpg

Sephiroth - Final Fantasy VII

Reno.jpg

Reno - Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

I use Windows 98 Plus and Photoshoo 5 comments are welcome.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^__^ I think they're really nice~

Anyways, I really love the text, and how it's the same hovering color! That's really cute.
    The backgrounds are also pretty cool, and they fit the images quite nicely.

the 2nd one is <33~ Sephiroth's smexxy lookin' =3

Only things you should work on before opening a shop is...
    dun dun dun
    the text is pretty, but it could be better placed, and different sized. Big text makes it look so busy 83
    And, the colors are so monotone. like the same... I guess they just aren't colorful~ ^^" (That's NOT always bad! the 3 examples you have are all just the same... but I love your style!!)

I love the pictures you chose to use! and the white highlight around them makes them stand out! Especially on the Reno one~
    BUT, they're all really awesome! ^.^ Very nice work~ :2:

Back