• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Umm...*is shy*

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    umm....I like pokemon and have become a gameboy color freak...again. So I was surfing around and found this. My fave pokemon are pikachu, pichu, raichu, and articuno.I can't spell for the life of me, so please don't hurt me. I like to write,draw,sing,get on the computer and play my Nintendo 64 and game boy color. I like digimon((All sesons)), beyblade,pokemon,and other stuff. I like to go to the fallowing web sites; Zetapets, neopets, Go-gaia, and here. Please don't hurt me for asking this, but how do you get to your profile?You would have my undieing gratitude if you told me. :\ I have almost no idea what I do here, so will you please fill me in?
    your digi kitty,
    chichimi/gatomon/kitty

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Oh, and can some one tell me how to get the pikachu out of my way? It's in the screen and I want to get it off.Can you take it off or is it just....there? Watching everything you do..... :shocked: Anyway! So I would like help on the site basicly. *cough cough*And maybe some help in spelling*cough cough*
    your digi kitty
    chichimi/Gatomon/ kitty

Years
  • ^-^ gatoman rules!
    simply go to User CP
    that works ^____^
    then go to edit profile ^-^'' I hope that helps

Welcome
    Do you want a banana?
    * swings over on monkey tail *
    heres a banana
    * gives banana *
    Obey the rules yeahh....

Edit: can you not double post please, you can change youre layout to another thingymajigy ^^;;
    at the right bottom, it has a menu , and that works out just fine ^^;;

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I posted twice? ohhh..*hit herself on head* I always do that.On neopets, on gaia, and now here.Dreadfuly sorry.T-T Oh, banana.* takes banana* thankies, I will. Ah! I see it. Thankies again. but what about the evil pikachu?
    your digi kitty,
    chichimi/Gatomon/kitty

Last edited:
    Years
  • What the pikachu that is on the Skin?
    CHange the skin, as shown beofre o.o;;
    ( im sorry, im totally not good at explaining things )
    Change the skin at the user cp. Edit Options

o.O I think thats right

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    *starts to eat banana* oh ok! I try, but it even cuts in to the post a message thing.Thankies again.*hugs her* I thought you guys should know what I look like. ok, here goes. I have brown, loose, hair, thought everybody says they can see a little red, and a little blonde in it. I have blue eyes. My fave outfit would have to be,*thinks for minute* my brown floopy hat, with a brown T-shirt under my milky white long sleved jacket and brown jeans. See I see people here like anime people, and in anime, that's what I would look like,see what I mean?
    your digi kitty,
    chichimi/Gatomon/kitty
    ((you can only can me april, if you Realy, REALY know me.))

Last edited:
    Years
  • Let me make my self clear *puts on depressing music and turns offlights* **Clears throat**

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAn @_@ Im hyer *drinks coke* i wonder why* Have a cookie!
    **does the newbie dance.**

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    uhhh...Seto-chan? He scares me....oh! I finly got the E.C.P((Evil Corner Pikachu)) off. Thankies again!^^
    your digi kitty,
    chichimi/Gatomon/kitty

Years
  • Eeeek
    * jumps in the way and Saves chichimi *
    eek not the ecp o.O
    * uses cute barrier to stop me and chichimi *
    only cute girls can be in here :P

Years
  • Ahh! thats to cute * blocks chichimis attack * ahhhh! * falls to the ground * Im sorry , I could not help you Chichimi

o.o its a little insane here @_@;;

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Ep! Seto-chan!T-T *sees plushies* aw! that's not scarey, that cute!*gets up and gets plushie to hug it*
    your digi kitty,
    chichimi/Gatomon/kitty

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    oooo is this a speach bubble?I love bubles!
    you digi kitty,
    chichimi/gatomon/kitty
    :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic:

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    why arn't they showing up?I have no sig!T-T I coped and pasted them and clicked saved, but they're not there!

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    AHHH!T-T Why!?! WHY DEAR GODDESS OF UNLUCKYNESS, WHY ME!??!*goes on knees and yells at the sky* WHY ME!?!!

Back