• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Love in Sinnoh (Ash & Dawn ?) PG-13

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
  • Since Silverfox never gets on, I will do the story again.

Be warned as it is PG-13 for mild content

Chapter 1

After receiving Badge Number 5 from Heartrome City and Dawn receiving Ribbon Number 2 before. The gang headed out from the city. Now, they've been traveling for a couple of months and Dawn has had thoughts about Ash, and that makes her blush and say "nothing's wrong". So, she always hides her feelings and which makes Ash even less obvious to the fact--Dawn has a crush on him !

"Let's camp here for the night guys " Brock said
    "Okay, Dawn ? DAWN !" Ash replied and yelled at Dawn
    "Huh ?" Dawn replied after being lost in thought. Dawn was blushing again
    "Dawn, you okay ?" Ash questioned, reaching over to Dawn
    "No, I'm fine, really I'm fine" Dawn replied, laughing. Dawn then tripped and fell into hole in the road, landing hard
    "Are you still okay ?" Ash replied, reaching out his hand again. This time Dawn grabbed Ash's hand, blushing again

"We need firewood, so I can make dinner " Brock said
    "I'll do it !" Dawn replied
    Dawn released Piplup and they were walking down the road with Dawn carrying some firewood
    "Piplup, do you think Ash likes me ?" Dawn replied
    "Pip ?" Piplup stuck turned it's a little, seeming that it didn't know
    "I know, I don't know how long I can hold my crush for him in !" Dawn complained

Dawn gave Brock the firewood just then, a net grabbed Pikachu and Dawn ! Ash and Brock turned around and a giant robotic Pikachu appeared. It had a giant "R" on it's chest. And then out came, three familiar foes.....

Listen, is that a voice I hear ?
    It's speaking to me loud and clear !

On the wind !
    Past the stars !
    In your ear !

Bringing chaos at a breakneck pace...
    Dashing hope putting fear in it's place !

A rose by any other name's just as sweet
    When everything's worse, our work is complete !

Jessie !
    James !
    Meowth, now that's a name !

Putting the do-gooders in their place...
    Team Rocket...
    We're in your face !

Wobbufett !
    Mime mime !

"Introducing our Pika Power Bot Mach 7 !" James boasted
    "Team Rocket ! Give back Pikachu and Dawn !" Ash commanded
    "Huh ? AH ! We've netted a twerp !" Jessie yelled, "James, can't you do anything right ?"
    "Ash get me out !" Dawn shouted
    "Pika Pi !" Pikachu shouted as well
    "Turtwig, use Razor Leaf !" Ash commanded. Turtwig's Razor Leaf ripped open the net, causing Dawn and Pikachu to fall. Pikachu landed in Brock's hands, while Ash tried to catch down Dawn. Dawn fell onto Ash, causing him to break his ankle
    "Oh no ! Ash, I'm sorry !" Dawn sobbed
    "It's okay, mind wrapping my ankle up, will ya ?' Ash questioned
    Dawn blushed again as she wrapped up Ash's leg.

"It's appears the two twerps really DO care for each other !" James exclaimed
    "The closer they are, the easier it is to steal from them" Jessie replied

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Okay, cool !

Chapter 2

The sun shined bright in Dawn's face, she tried to ignore it but the stupid sun shined even brighter. Dawn opened her eyes and found out that Ash was no where in sight.

"He must be getting some food." Dawn thought and decided to go and look for him, but then she felt something nuzzle her back. She turned around and found out that it was none other than the Turtle Leaf Pokemon, Torterra.
    "What's up Torterra ? What are you doing here ? Did Ash send you to watch me while he went to go find food ?" Dawn questioned. Torterra smiled and nodded.
    "That's so sweet of Ash, he really does care about me" This thought made her blush. Torterra noticed this action and was wondering why her face was red, but decided to let her be. With this thought, Torterra laid down to take a nap. Dawn sat down next to the tree Ash and she slept and started to think of the events before her and Pikachu were captured by Team Rocket and how Ash saved them both.She was thinking about how she almost asked Ash to be her date for the festival in Fantastic City.
    "If only Team Rocket hadn't tried to capture Pikachu again, Ash would've probably would've said yes to being my date for the festival, but they had to go and ruin it ! Those three are such a pain !" Dawn began to get angry, but then remembered that Brock didn't know where they were or if we were okay.
    "I hope Brock is okay, his probably really worried about us" Before Dawn can think any further, she heard her name being called.
    "Dawn, I see that your finally awake. I bet you're hungry, so Pikachu and I brought use some food." Ash and Pikachu walked over to Dawn carrying berries that they found in the forest.
    "Hey Ash, what's up? Are your shoulders okay?" Dawn got up and walked over to Ash so she could help carry the berries.
    "Yeah, they feel a lot better after a good night's rest." Ash placed the berries on the blanket they had last night and went over to Torterra.
    "Thanks for watching Dawn for me Torterra" Ash petted Torterra which brought a smile to the pokemon's face. Then Ash got out Torterra's pokeball and with a red beam of light Torterra was back in his ball.
    "Hey Ash, what are the berries called anyway?" asked a curious Dawn.
    "I don't know what there called, but you should try one, there very sweet" Ash replied
    Dawn nodded and took a piece of the berry and put in her mouth. The berry brought a smile to her face,it was very sweet and tasted great.
    "You're right Ash, they are sweet and the're good too."
    "I thought you like `em." Ash picked up one and started to eat one himself.
    "Pikachu !" said the little mouse pokemon, enjoying the sweet taste of the berry he was eating.
    After everyone was down eating their berries, they packed up and decided to look for a nearby town.
    "Hey Ash, do you think Brock is okay?" Dawn asked.
    "Don't worry about Brock, he'll be okay. I just know it." said Ash, smiling at Dawn.
    Dawn turned pink and looked away from Ash. "Yeah, you're probably right." Dawn said. The group continued their journey to find a nearby town.

~ ~

Meanwhile in Fantastic City, Brock ran at top speed towards the Police Department.
    "I have to hurry, Ash and Dawn could be in serious trouble." With this thought in mind Brock kept running until he reached The Police Department. Brock than came face to face with Officer Jenny.
    "Oh my sweet and beautiful Officer Jenny, my name is Brock and I ask that you please help me find my friends. After you help me do that may I offer to take you to a romantic dinner getaway under the moonlight sky."Brock said, in typical Brock fashion. A flash of light came out of Brock's back pocket, and it was none other than Croagunk.Croagunk poison stung Brock, grabbed his ear, and started dragging him away.
    "Ow, ow, ow !"Brock said in pain.
    "Excuse me, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation." a man said.
    Brock turned around to see a man with spiky hair, a cloak coming down to his feet,under the cloak he had a red shirt on, fingerless gloves, blue jeans, and had blue eyes. He looked like he was in his mid 20's and like he could smash a bolder with his bare hands with the muscles he has.
    "Who are you?" Brock asked.
    "Brock, this is Michael, he helps find lost Pokemon, and he also helps around town." Officer Jenny said.
    "Please to meet you." Brock said
    Micheal than bowed like a gentleman. "Now, whats this about finding your friends."
    "My friends were captured by a crime organization called Team Rocket and I think that they are in serious trouble." Brock said in a serious tone
    "Don't worry, it would be a pleasure helping you find your friends. We will leave immediately." Michael motioned Brock to come.
    "Guys,I'll let the other Departments know in Sinnoh to keep a eye out for your friends!" Officer Jenny yelled before they were out of ear shot.
    "Thanks Officer Jenny." Brock yelled back.
    "Now, where did you last see your friends?" Michael questioned
    "In Prickly Forest" said Brock.
    "Go, Dragonite !" Micheal threw his pokeball.In a white flash, Dragonite appeared.
    "Dragonite !" said the dragon pokemon while stretching its wings.
    "Dragonite,I need you to fly to Prickly Forest as fast as you can !" Micheal ordered. Dragonite nodded and motioned for the two to get own its back. The two hopped on, with a roar, Dragonite took off at top speed.
    "Don't worry we'll find your friends." said Micheal,turning his head to face Brock.
    "Yeah, I hope so." Brock said.

~ ~

Back with Ash and Dawn, they've just found a small town called Sindo Town.
    "Finally, we're out of that forest. Now, lets go find a Pokemon Center so we can rest up."said Ash, glad to be out of the forest.
    "Alright, lets go!" said Dawn enthusiastically.
    "Pikachu !" said the mouse pokemon, agreeing with Dawn.
    The trio began to walk into town and found out that it was pretty nice for a small town. The streets were clean, the buildings were well kept, and everybody seemed to be happy.The gang began looking for a Pokemon Center. While they were looking for a Pokemon Center they passed a mall. When they were about to pass it something caught Dawn's eye.
    "Wow ! That dress is beautiful !" Dawn's eyes started to sparkle as she stared at the most beautiful dress she ever seen. The dress was a blue, sparkling like moonlit sky. Dawn thought it would go great when she's entering one of her contests. She just had to have it. Dawn ran to Ash and managed to get in front of him.
    "Ash, before we go to the Pokemon Center can we go shopping, I saw this wonderful dress that would go great when I enter my next contest. Please Ash can we go shopping, pleassssssssse." Dawn mustered up the cutest puppy eyes so Ash would let her go shopping.
    Ash tried to resist Dawn's puppy eyes, but failed terribly.Ash sighed
    "Fine,lets go shopping."
    Dawn started jumping up and down with excitement. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you !"Dawn grabbed Ash's hand dragged him into the store.
    "Ow ! Watch how hard you're dragging me !" Ash said. Dawn dragged Ash right to the dress that she saw in the window. Dawn grabbed the dress and went to the manager to ask were to she could change.
    "The changing rooms are right over there." said the manager, pointing to his left.
    "Thanks. Okay Ash, lets go." Dawn grabbed Ash's hand and dragged him to the changing room.
    "Have fun with your girlfriend, kid." said the smiling store manager.
    This statement made Ash blush
    "Sir, she's not my girlfriend." Ash said while still blushing, but the manager didn't hear him, he was busy talking to another costumer. Pikachu started to giggle when he saw his master's reaction. When the trio made it to the changing room, Dawn dropped Ash's hand and went inside the changing room to try on the new dress. Ash and Pikachu sat on a small bench next to the changing room.Five minutes of waiting for Dawn, the door finally opened.
    "So Ash, how do I look." Ash's jaw dropped to sea level. Dawn was wearing the blue sparkling dress she saw, and the dress matched her hair perfectly. Ash was speechless at how beautiful Dawn looked. Pikachu started laughing at his master's antics.
    "Yo-You-You look great." Ash felt his face heating up.
    "Really." Dawn said with a grin on her face. She walked over to Ash, she hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Dawn whispered in his ear
    "Thank you" Dawn went back to the changing room to put her regular clothes on.
    Ash's face was deep red at what Dawn did. Pikachu rolled around in laughter at the look of Ash's face. Ash couldn't believe what just happened, Dawn kissed him, HIM of all people. This didn't make any sense to Ash and gave up trying to figure out why she did that.
    Dawn finally came out of the changing room with the dress folded and was in her right hand.
    "Okay Ash, lets pay for this and head to the Pokemon Center." Ash could only nod and he followed Dawn to the counter.
    After the dress was paid for the trio headed towards the Pokemon Center. When they came in Nurse Joy appeared with her Chansey soon following.
    "Hello, welcome to the Pokemon Center. May I help you?"said Nurse Joy kindly.
    "Yeah, Nurse Joy can we have two rooms?" Ash asked.
    "I'm sorry but we only have one room available." Ash couldn't believe his luck, but they needed a place to sleep, so he took the room. Nurse Joy motioned them to follow her. Nurse Joy opened the door to the room and went off to help other pokemon trainers.
    It was just as Ash thought, the room only had one bed. He let out a sigh. How was he going to figure this one out. He didn't want to sleep with a girl, especially what happened at the mall. He let out another sigh
    "Dawn, you and Pikachu can sleep on the bed, and I'll take the floor."
    Dawn put her hands on her hips,
    "Whats wrong Ash, afraid to sleep with a girl." Dawn teased.
    Ash started to blush "N-No I ju-just thought you would want the bed."
    Dawn started to giggle
    "Calm down Ash,I'm just teasing you. Why don't we both share the bed ?"
    Ash thought about it for a moment, would he rather sleep on the cold, hard floor or a nice, soft bed ? Ash finally made his decision,
    "Okay, we can share the bed."
    Pikachu immediately ran over to the bed and snuggled in one of the pillows.
    "Great ! I'm going to take a shower first before I got to bed." Dawn grabbed her sleeping close and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
    When Dawn closed the door, Ash took of his hat and his sweatshirt. Then he laid down beside Pikachu and understood why the mouse pokemon liked the bed so much.It was like being on a white, fluffy cloud that you can just fall asleep on. Ash felt himself dozing off, he guessed it was because the softness of the bed. Then he went into a deep sleep.
    Dawn came out of the bathroom to find Ash and Pikachu asleep.
    "They look so cute." Dawn smiled and went over to the bed. She got on top of Ash, put her arms around his neck, and snuggled into his chest. Dawn smiled to herself and went into a peaceful sleep.
    Outside the Pokemon Center, three shadowy figures were on top of a tree.

"Be ready, Ash Ketchum." they said

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Chapter 3 is a little short. Sorry about that

Dawn woke up and found that Ash was missing
    "He could be getting food" Dawn thought. But Dawn couldn't find Ash in the Pokemon Center. But she found a note at the chair where Ash laid his jacket and Bag

The note read:

Dear Twerp,

Yes, it's us Team Rocket and we have kidnapped Ash and we're hiding in the caves on the outskirts of Sindo Town. If you ever want to see your "boyfriend" again, you must rescue you him there

Team Rocket

"Not again !" Dawn thought in her head. But they forgot to take Pikachu. Dawn and Pikachu ran to the cave where Ash was held

"Let me go !" Ash shouted
    "Never twerp, soon we will have you, the "twerp in boots" and Pikachu, too !" Jessie replied
    "Team Rocket ! Let Ash go !" Dawn shouted
    "Never !" James shouted
    "Pikachu use Iron Tail on the rope !" Dawn ordered. Even though, Pikachu was Ash's, it performed it just like Dawn ordered. It cut the rope and Ash ran over to Dawn
    "Now Ash, do it !" Dawn said
    "Right, Pikachu use Thunderbolt !" Ash ordered. Pikachu used Thunderbolt and sent Team Rocket flying
    "Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again !" they shouted. But, it also caused Ash and Dawn to fly in the opposite direction. Meanwhile, Brock and Micheal just landed in Sindo Town, looking for Ash and Dawn but will never find them

Ash and Dawn end up washed up along the banks of a river and must learn to survive together until Brock and Micheal find them. But the question is: Will Brock and Micheal find them in time ?

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • Chapter 4--Stranded ! Part I of II

Dawn opened up her eyes. They had washed up on the shore of a raging river. Ash was wringing out the clothes.
    "Ah !" Dawn said, startled.
    "Don't worry, remeber, we packed extra clothes" Ash said
    "Oh, that's good" Dawn replied
    "Now, we must get out of the forest" Ash replied
    "Right" Dawn replied

After several hours, they found an opening, but they ended up back where they started !

"What ? We shouldn't be back here something's wrong" Ash replied
    "Yeah, it's starting to get dark, we will need to make camp for the night" Dawn said
    "Yeah, you're right" Ash replied
    "I'm hungry !" Dawn moaned
    "Yeah, we always have Brock with us, and now we must learn to cook for ourselves" Ash replied. Dawn got the firewood, while Ash found matches he put in his bag when he left for Sinnoh.. So, they just ended up boiling hot dogs and eating them
    "This is all we can eat ?" Dawn questioned
    "Yeah, that's all I have in my bag, that and the berries from before" Ash replied

"Okay, now we need to sleep and get up real early to start looking for a way to get back to town" Ash said
    "Yeah, you're right" Dawn replied, "Uh-oh, I forgot my sleeping bag !"
    "Me too !" Ash said
    "All we have is my tent and this blanket" Dawn said
    "Well, we can't sleep on the ground without keeping warm, so once again, we have to sleep to-toget-gether" Ash said, blushing
    Dawn put her hands on her hips and teased to Ash "What's the matter ? Pikachu got your toungue ?"
    "N-n-no" Ash replied, blushing
    "I'm kidding, you know me Ash" Dawn replied, "Well, let's get to sleep !"
    "Yeah, let's" Ash replied. Dawn sat at the river while Ash was etting up the tent.
    "Brock ? Where are you ?" Dawn said
    "Come on Dawn, the tent's set up !" Ash shouted
    "Okay, I'm coming !" Dawn replied. Ash got in first with Pikachu sleeping on top of Ash's head. Dawn put her hands around Ash's neck and slowly put her head into Ash's stomach. This caused Pikachu to fall off and sleep next to Ash

Next time, can Ash and Dawn get out of this problem ? Or will they have to be stranded together forever ?

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
  • This is awesome! Its faster than silver fox. Keep making up more stuff! Oh and make a part where Dawn and Ash make out!! If its in the next chapter...AWESOME!

Extreme

Ex Captain of the 5th Division
    Years
  • Man too bad he was booted out. I really enjoyed his fanfic. I hope he can finish it if he ever gets back.

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
  • I know reviving this fanfic that hasn't been posted for over a month will be closed but i think it should so any moderator, someone please just close this fanfic.

Back