• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi...

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
Years
  • well i'm new and i'm happy to be joining pokecommunity, but im also sad because today nsider forums got closed from public view and everything got deleted. so i hope to meet new friends and help others and others help me. and, it would be cool if fellow nsiders came here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Howdy, little thing! Welcome to the Pokémon Community forum. This is an awesome forum, dear boy. We like Pokémon, as you probably know. And I think you do too, since you joined. :3 I'm Vavavoom... Nothing special. <~ But yeah, have fun and all that. You know? Regular stuff.

mudkiprulz

Yay Mudkipz
    Years
  • Howdy, little thing! Welcome to the Pokémon Community forum. This is an awesome forum, dear boy. We like Pokémon, as you probably know. And I think you do too, since you joined. :3 I'm Vavavoom... Nothing special. <~ But yeah, have fun and all that. You know? Regular stuff.
    yeah, ive liked pokemon for years ^_^

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi! I am guessing you like mudkips^^. Have fun around the forums
    and PM me if you want to be friends.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Welcome to the forums:)
    Hope you have alot of fun
    And read the rules;)

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
  • Hey, Welcome to the great POKECOMMUNITY! PM me for stuff liek re-colors, friends, whatever. Read teh Rules, (I never did, probably should have done it befroe 350 posts)

Back