• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

;) Hi i'm new.

spenceroone3

<he eats lots of burgers.
Years
  • ;)My name is Spencer and i am 11. i didn't aim for this area of the forums first i went to the ROM hacking zone because of Zel's SHINYGOLD. I filled up my signature with pokemon stuff and my avatar with a Typlogatr made by me. I enjoy ROM hacking (POKEMON PINK is my hack!) and creating things like avatars, banners and just simpler pictures. PC is the most friendly forum ive ever been to. Hi everyone!

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to PC. ^^ I'm Matt and I hope you have a wonderful stay, PM Me if you want to be friends. ;D

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hi there, Spencer. I'm Cedrik, welcome to the forum. So you like ROM Hacking? Sounds nice... Personlly, I'm not into hacks. But I'm into Fan Games! I have my own. But anyway, yeah. I hope you'll find what you want. Also, if you want to be my friend, send me a message. :3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hello there,
    And welcome to PC
    Have fun and yeah im also interested in hacks;)
    Im personally working on my own,
    But ill help ya with your hack if needed
    And Enjoy the site:)

Years
  • Welcome to the forums Spence, my name is Shiver. If you ever need a friend or help, don't hesitated to PM me.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I am not into hacks sorry. Welcome to PC. Try to have as much fun
    as possible and try to make some friends also.

Improfane

hiatus
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Welcome to the Poke Community.

I'm new myself and simply had to join because of Shiny Gold too.

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC!!! Stay active and read the rules, okay??? ^.^ Have fun!!! Also if you have Wifi you might want to see my trading thread. ^.^ PM (private message) me if you want to be frinends or just post it on here! ^.^ Bye.

x BlonDe x

Eevee lovin' ♥
    Years
  • mjtmz9.gif

Hi Spencer! I'm Marie. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Back