• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PMD:A New Start

Years
  • I AM Not A Good Writer But As This Is My First Fan-Fiction I Need Some Critiquing.
    And That Too A Constructive One.Enjoy...

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Start.

Chapter 1: A Dark Beggining

Many eons ago, Humans stumbled upon a Pokemon known as Mew. Humans had never seen such a strange creature before. They did not know what it was or where it had come from. They named the pink, furry, cat-like creature Mew, because that was the sound it made when its' mouth opened. Mew realized that humans were not yet ready for Pokemon to become their companions and so she teleported back to the Pokemon planet, known as Kanotoenoh. Mew could see the future and knew that the humans of planet Earth would one day be ready to welcome her children as their pets, companions and champions, as well as guardians. But the time was not yet right.

3000 Years Later….

Pokemon have become commonplace on the planet Earth. Humans seem to take them for granted now. Team Rocket has discovered DNA strands from what is assumed to be Mew, the very first Pokemon. They have created a new, all-powerful Pokemon known to them as Mewtwo. This was done in their labs, far from the eye of the law. Genetics are a highly classified and restricted science, protected just as securely as the knowledge of where Pokemon come from and where they go when put into Pokeballs. As you may have guessed by now, Pokeballs are devices that teleport Pokemon from Earth to Kanotoenoh, the Pokemon planet. Humans can not travel this way due to their odd genetic make-up.

The reason so-called legendary Pokemon are so scarce on Earth is that they and Mew have decided that Humans are not yet ready for that power. They are still a fierce and violent race at times. Look at Team Rocket, using Pokemon to do nefarious deeds, and harm other creatures. But they have also decided that Pokemon can stay on Earth, for there are many people like that sweet kid Ash Ketchum from Pallet town. The legendary Pokemon have been spotted by him on numerous occasions, for the simple fact that in the hour of their darkest destiny, Ash will rise and save them all. Unfortunately, Team Rocket has unleashed a wave of destruction through all time and space with their arrogant creation of Mewtwo.

You know what happened between Mewtwo, Giovanni and Ash Ketchum, but you do not know the whole story, you don't know what happened afterwards and why Mewtwo is locked down in the dungeon known as the WesternCave. You don't know why even Mew fears Mewtwo.

After Mewtwo took his clones away, the Legendary Pokemon met on Kanotoenoh to discuss what should be done about this totally unique Pokemon. The council of Legendaries met at Hill of the Ancients. There they decided to teleport Mewtwo to the Pokemon planet, block his memory of his creation and torture by humans, and secure him in the WesternCave until his nature had sufficiently changed for the good of all Pokemon. They gave him a dream guide to help give him good dreams and to create new memories. This guide was a cursed Gardevoir. The Council of Legendaries forgot about Mewtwo, all except Mew who worried a great deal about this Pokemon who was her child and yet was not.

40 Years Later…

The events of the Human game Pokemon Mystery Dungeon really happened. And they had a horrific side effect. Mewtwo was awakened, as were his original memories. Since he is part Mew, he found a way to learn teleport. He has been honing this skill for many years and yesterday, he teleported to the human world on his own and began to search for the pathetic humans who had hurt him. Mew knew that this time her intervention would not be enough to save both worlds from Mewtwo's wrath. He felt she had betrayed him as well by imprisioning him in WesternCave. He blamed Gardevoir for the few soft feelings he had in his heart. Mewtwo is unstable and the only way to save him is for a Human to capture him and befriend him. But since Ash Ketchum has been dead for the past seven years, there are no pure hearted humans left that could handle Mewtwo. Thus, Mew came looking for Team called THE RESCUERS.....

"And I will tell you the epic tale of THE RESCUERS,The Docile And Sweet Dratini Called Fifi. .. And It's Partner Mudkip Called Kipper.

Next Chapter Coming Soon.. Comment.[:D]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    *Sigh*....Pikachu again?! This is too cliche. It seems this fic is gonna be more about Mewtwo. either that, or you'll explain how Pikachu got here, and then forget about the Mewtwo story.

But...I have given permission for other PMD fics to be isssued, so write this to the end, if you can.

Years
  • Oh Sorry! I Didn't Know That Pikachu Bug's You Even And Thanks For Permitting Me To Write This Till The End If I'll Be Able To Write Ehe..
    I've Edited The Story I Can't Further Change It And Don't Worry About MewTo He's Not The Only In One In The Limelight I'll Get The Second Chapter Soon ..
    Keep Commenting [:D]

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    I'll make an effort to. Nice job on the editing, and keep up the good work.:)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • *Sigh*....Pikachu again?! This is too cliche. It seems this fic is gonna be more about Mewtwo. either that, or you'll explain how Pikachu got here, and then forget about the Mewtwo story.

But...I have given permission for other PMD fics to be isssued, so write this to the end, if you can.

Excuse me? PERMISSION?!?! Dude, I had a 23 chapter PMD fic before you even joined this forum! I won't say it was better but it was more original than that retelling of yours. Sorry if I misread your post in some way but people can write whatever kind of fic they like, as long as it includes Pokemon and is posted in the write section. This seems to have both those qualities.

*Cools down*... Now, onto jetmagnumX. The chapter (which sounded more like a prologue) showed no signs of a planned out plot, so I hope you make that up in your next chapter. "Human" doesn't need to be capitalized in the middle of sentences but Pokemon should (not saying you didn't do this, because you did).

I noticed you have no real setting yet, which of course means no description. These are a must in fics so another thing you should keep in mind. Although the Pokeball explanation was okay, we also need an explanation of what makes this a PMD fic (as in, how the main character becomes a Pokemon). Also, don't "tell" us the Pokemon's personalities. "Show" us through dialogue and their actions. That's all of aside from a few minor grammatical errors. Good luck with next chapter.

Years
  • Nice Ranting .. Thanks For Pointing Some Mistakes Yeah Sure The One Bloody Mistake I Have Done Is That I Named The PMD...,
    and In What Sense??I Mean I Have Run Out Mad..,
    Maybe I'll Have To Rename The Fic..,Keep Commenting Second Chapter Coming Soon.

Back