• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi

jiggleypeff

a chinpokomon
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2012
    im new and just wanted to introduce myself! my name is annika...

i love pokemon! i have been collecting trading and training since day 1. my favorite pokemon is of course.. jigglypuff!
    ever since i saw that jigglypuff put people to sleep and then draws on their faces i was in love! i hope this community will be a nice home.. and i get to meet some cool people too.

:)

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yello. :3 Annika, you have a syoer nuce name... Lucky you. My name is Cedrik ._.! Welcome to the Pokémon Community. So you like that pink and buffie Pokémon? Nice. It's not my favorite, though. I like Furret. <3 So cute. Anyway, send me a message if you want to be my friend or if, by any chances, you need help. :3

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Welcome to the forums anikka.
    Yup we people are friendly and one family.
    Welcome to PC
    I also like jigglypuff anikka.
    Anyways have fun around here

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Hi. My favorite pokemon is Blaziken ^^. Have fun around the forums
    and make sure you read the rules.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Welcome to PC annika!!! <3 Hope you enjoy your stay..

Back