• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Psychic TM

Dustox

The Darkness Has Awaken!!
Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I Need The Psychic TM. Anyone has one? You may Take Up To Two Lv 1 Pokemon:

Lv 1 Pokes

Chimchar, Piplup With Ice Beam and Brine, Sneasel With Dark Pulse, Snorlax, Ralts With Calm Mind and Psychic, Charmander With Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw and Flamethrower, Spiritomb, Shuckle with Toxic, Protect, Swagger and Rest, Riolu

Other Pokes:

Uxie, Skarmory, Raticate, Fearow, Medicham, Leafeon (Lv4), Glaceon, Plusle, Gulpin, Electrike, Mr Mime, Honchkrow, Lumineon

P.S. I Don't Have Shinies, Events or EV Trained Pokemon, So Please Don't Ask Me.

My FC: 0903 0085 4100 Name: Brandon

fearow23

You know, that guy on T.V.
    Years
  • I Need The Psychic TM. Anyone has one? You may Take Up To Two Lv 1 Pokemon:

Lv 1 Pokes

Chimchar, Piplup With Ice Beam and Brine, Sneasel With Dark Pulse, Snorlax, Ralts With Calm Mind and Psychic, Charmander With Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw and Flamethrower, Spiritomb, Shuckle with Toxic, Protect, Swagger and Rest, Riolu

Other Pokes:

Uxie, Skarmory, Raticate, Fearow, Medicham, Leafeon (Lv4), Glaceon, Plusle, Gulpin, Electrike, Mr Mime, Honchkrow, Lumineon

P.S. I Don't Have Shinies, Events or EV Trained Pokemon, So Please Don't Ask Me.

My FC: 0903 0085 4100 Name: Brandon

I'll trade it for the charmander and snorlax.

Dustox

The Darkness Has Awaken!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Ok, Fearow23. Your FC?

-----------
    @unkee:

I Can Get you an Unhatched Spiritomb, but Not a Snorlax, Sorry. You can choose something Else.

Back