View Full Version : Su!!!

October 8th, 2007, 3:34 PM
Hihi! I'm Joz but call me Joz! I'm really hyper! Yay! My favorite Pokemon is Wobbuffet and I'm proud! I have a plushie! *hugs it* And if you hear me say Wobby I'm talkin' about Wobbuffet. Heehee!!! Please be my friendie!! :laugh:

Midnight Beat
October 8th, 2007, 3:52 PM
Welcome to the PC, Joz!!! This a great site to be on, there are a ton of cool people to talk to and a whole bunch of fun things to do. Just stay out of trouble. If you want to be friends or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a private message.

~Have fun~

Vavavoom ♣
October 8th, 2007, 4:12 PM
Woah! Well, that's true; you're really hyper! I'm not that hyper, but let say that I'm okay. :3 Welcome to the wonderful forum known as PC. I'm Vavavoom, on the forum. So, I can see, you really like Wobbuffet. I like Furret!... <~ So yeah, and I see as well that you want me to be your friend. Sure! -pats-

October 8th, 2007, 4:14 PM
Hey There! Am New! But I Will Like To Welcome You LOL

October 8th, 2007, 4:16 PM

Omigosh another new member... 0.0 this is so cool... Welcome to the bestest of the bestest forum in da world - or at least on Mars. Have funn!!!!!!!!

October 8th, 2007, 4:27 PM
Hey, lol, Wobbuffets are cool... :). If you need any help, or just wanna be friends, just send me a PM!

October 8th, 2007, 4:38 PM
yay thankies everyone!!

Eternal Nightmare
October 8th, 2007, 7:47 PM
Woobuffet, I like Blaziken. Welcome and hi! Try to have as much fun as
possible and read the rules.

October 8th, 2007, 7:50 PM
Hiya! Welcome to the PokeCommunity. =] Have a great time & happy posting!

October 8th, 2007, 8:35 PM
hi, I'm ??? but you can call me Souless XD, welcome to PC, PM me if you need any help or if you want to be friends