• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Halp. D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew42003

Lulz
Years
  • Well, I'm trying to make a picture. Domo-Kun's face on Kirby's body. I need help. How do I get his face on that stupid pink ball's head???!! Grrr. D:< plsthxbie

You're going to move this mods, aren't you? I can never seem to post things in the correct forum. D:< This would be my best guess as to where it belongs.

Last edited:

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Are you hand drawing it? I believe this is the wrong place though.....

If you are, just keep practicing drawing thmbnails before you draw the real thing.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • If you're cutting and pasting, see the Photoshop Q&A Thread for help:
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=23456

If you're drawing it, try the Art Discussion thread in the main Art Gallery.

Discussion threads/question threads outside of stickies aren't allowed, so I'm going to have to lock this. Make sure to read the rules before posting again.

*locks*

--FG

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back