• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Planet

Synyster

Jimmy
Years
  • Dark Planet (PG-15+)

[AGELIMIT]15+[/AGELIMIT]

-----Chapter One: Darkness Within-----

Jimmy was seven years old when he started getting interested in the world of pokémon. He'd always go out to the fields to play with all sorts of wondrous pokémon. He'd sometimes just lay by a tree with the wind blowing in his hair, and rest with pokémon surrounding him.

-----16 years later: Veridian City-----

Jimmy's changed, since his childhood. His hair grew and now covers his face. He's become poor, and only has his two pairs of skinny jeans, and limited T-shirts. He's grown up in a dangerous environment, and as a result became violent and un-trusting.

-----Later, that afternoon[3:30 P.M.]-----

The exhaust from his car, and the sensation of winning the race, ran through Jimmy's mind. "Soon as I win this, I'll be able to buy my first Pokémon. Now, which one?" His heart raced and his palms were sweating, as he drove, up the street. He pulled a sharp turn, around the corner and went full speed ahead. This time, Zack wasn't going to beat him. All of a sudden, he saw Zack drive up, next to him. Then, he thought "I'm gonna get rid of this jackass, once and for all." He rammed his car right into the side of Zack's and sent him flying, off the road. He saw the finish line coming up. It was an easy win, all he needed to do was finish. He sped up and gave it his all. Then, all of a sudden a pickup truck rolled out, in front. He looked for a way out, but found none. So, he decided to go right through it. He dragged it with him across the finish line, and collected his $2, 000.

He sped off into his hometown of Nueva Cerulean. It was a dingy place, full of homeless people, abandoned apartments, half-star bars, and diners, and street gangs. He parked his car in front of Marc's house and got out. His black hair shagging, in his eyes. His partly faded jeans, and "Avenged Sevenfold" shirt standing still as if there were no breeze. He decided to walk in. "Hey! 'S anyone there?" "Yeah, come downstairs, man. You got the money?!" "Hell yeah! Hold on, be right there!"

Jimmy walked down the creaking stairs, into Marc's basement. The basement smelled of rotting wood and morning breath. "Hey, man. It's been a while." Marc said, almost emotionlessly. Jimmy noticed the veins in Marc's eyes. Even though his blond hair shagged in his eyes. His shirt was covered in cocaine. "Well, I've been busy, man. Anyway I got your two grand. Now where's that Gible?" "Relax, jackass. I got him, right here. Perfect condition. And THAT's why it's costing you two grand." "Whatever. You better not be screwing me over, I almost got killed for this money." Jimmy left the rotting hole of a house. Closing the door behind him, he felt the soft rotted wood scratch against the door frame.

Jimmy was happy with his new Gible. He'd never owned a pokémon before. All he'd ever known was his friends, his car and his hand gun. He decided to drive home to rest. Suddenly, he saw a man and his Infernape breaking into his car. "Your ass is mine! Gible, use Dig!" Jimmy shouted. Gible dug under the now alerted Infernape, and came up from under it, bashing its skull against Infernape's jaw. The Infernape was barely affected. "Nice try, dumbass." Snickered the car thief.

Annoyed, Jimmy told the Gible to go all out, but just then, the Infernape delivered a painful blow to Gible. Gible's eyes began to glow a darkish hue. Then It started changing color, to dark black. It then rushed at the Infernape and the thief and beat on them. Gible flung the Infernape across the street, it was severely hurt, but not dead. Unfortunately for the car thief, Gible flung him at a delivery truck. The remains of the thief were splattered everywhere.

Jimmy quickly returned the Gible to its Dusk Ball and drove of, with it. He was never going back to that city. He decided to head somewhere better, where he could start fresh. Then, he thought back to what Gible did to that poor thief and Infernape. He knew there was an evil side to that Gible. It even seemed content while it massacred those two. Jimmy decided to name his Gible "Beelzebub."

Last edited:
    Back