• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Does a double take*

Years
  • *Ponders what to say*

From a time eons before the release of the fourth gen, there was a user. She was an ambitious girl who, inspired by the talented people around her, took to mimicking them. And so she taught herself to sprite. But alas, try as she might, she could never become as accomplished as the rest, she thought. So, determined to rise higher, she left.

Training in (not so) secret, she honed her skills. She learned about making believable fakemon, and how to make her outlines smooth, and how to antialias. And through all her training, she all but forgot about the place that was her home for so long. So, after a while later, she recalled the place where she had first found inspiration.

She returned, all but forgotten. But she was determined to make her mark on the forum once more.

I am that girl. I am ZephyrPlusle, now known as Involuntary Twitch.

I left here because my attention was diverted (not exclusively to train my spriting skills, really, but that came out too), and I don't know how long it was before I remembered here. I used to have a pixelart shop and an egg adoption center and a sprite comic, which of course closed down after a new rule was enforced. Oh yeah, and I also found my way into the service of a game developer, which I'll occasionally make references to.

Does anyone remember me at all? :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    XD; Thanks for the story, ZephyrPlusle. Sadly, I don't know you. :l I came late X3. Anyway, hi there! Let me introduce myself to you, pupu. My name is Cedrik, and I'm a boy, before anything. <~ Welcome back here! You did a Pixel Shop... Hmm. Interesting. I love spriting, by the way. And... guess what. I'm a game developer :O... Hehe. I hope you'll stay with us, this time. Have fun~ :3

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
  • Whoa, long intro, but none the less hi. I don't remember you 'cause I just join a month or 2 ago. Anywho nice to meet you.:)

Back