• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which is your favourite background??

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
Years
  • Which do you think is your favourite layout for the Pokecommunity??
    I currently haven't seen them all but I like the one that I have right now(Azure Fantasy).

For those of you who don't know(or never knew you can)how to switch your layout just ask and ill tell you:).

Last edited:
    Years
  • First off, it's called a skin or a theme, not a background. I know, I'm picky. :x

Second, you're in the totally wrong section for this. It belongs in Other Voting Polls, not Other Trivia. I'll go ahead and move it, and hopefully it'll actually be moved in a timely manner; PC's lagging for me right now.

Third, for you avid reporters out there, I know there's a "What theme are you using?" thread, but you don't have to be using your favorite theme... ;x So please don't report this thread. If you don't read this post, I'll be sad, and I won't give you any e-cookies. ;;

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Well I didn't figure out how to change them until about a month into my membership here but by then I was already so used to "Poket Monster's 10th Anniversary," that it was two weird to change.

Years
  • My favorite is the Winter Friends one, but I decided to change it since the winter season was over so I'm currently using the 10 Anniversary Pocket Monsters skin. But I might change that one soon.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I am used to10th anniversary pocket monsters,
    and am very used to it so i dont like changing it,
    I think that its my favourite

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I still love Matthew's new skin, Azure Fantasy. Plus it matches my current theme.

Back