• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A glimpse at Iggy's hand drawn work!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
Years
  • lol wow amazingly i was able to scan in one of my piccies at school, though it was because it was going to be used for a poster that I managed to get away with it. The hand drawn image itself was intially meant just to be black and white as it would be photocopied, but I e-mailed the scan to myself and was able to manipulate it. I've never had the chance to do this so I hope it looks ok. The intial picture was just a doodle during a lesson :D (yuck, politics is so dull) it wasn't meant to be used for so much, but it fitted in with the karaoke contest, so i was asked if it could be used on the poster. So i guess as this is one of the few hand drwan pictures i have, i'd put it up.

I did draw the girl ( i have no idea what her name is) a pokemon friend, which was a blue clefairy, but unfortunately i wasn't allowed to scan it in :( So I did a quick doodle of it on my comp.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Nice pictures Igtica! I really like the way you did Clafairy, it looks very oober trippy. Good job!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Good job igtica!I like the blue clefairy, and the girl is well drawn!Keep up the good work!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • Thank you, I'm so glad u all like my hand drawn stuuf. I don't get a chance to show it often. would love to have a scanner Orange*berry! If only :p I thought that you'd like the clothes, I was kinda inspired by the colours on that orenji pic I drew for u.

I'm glad u like the blue clefairy, I just thinks that it suit clefairy :)

I only have 3 other scanned in pieces. One was that piece I did ages ago for a contest, another was a pic of legolas (lotr) anime style,for a friend which she scanned in for some reason and the last was this one which everyone seems to like. Though again it was only a doodle, this time at work on a scrap of card that I drew it on. It's scanned in really bad but the eyes meant to be blue.

64dragon_sketch.jpg

Back