• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

gamers pro.

agent destroyer

pokemon prof. for team rocket
Years
  • team name: gamers pro

intro: i want to make this team because i've created a games but it will be quicker if I have people with skills like you. I need people who can turn our thoughts into a game. everyone who joins gets a say in the projects, mention in the credits and copys of the project.

to join just post this form:

Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past Experience:
    Contact possibilities (no instant messagers):

members:

agent destroyer (owner)
    souless (picture designer)
    rantern (any)

currant project: pokemon: master of all
    contains: new pokemon
    new region
    new story and a new never done before surprise

Oh_Delilah

BiNkY
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    Graphic Designer

Morning Agent Destroyer

I Am Interested In Joining This. I Have Started Making A Game Of My Own But It Is Taking A Long Time. I'll Be Glad, Even Honored To Be Part Of A Team That makes Something Out Of Nothing. I'm Great At Sprite Design And Things Like That. I Have Done Some Pictures Already. I Just Need Others To Give Me Ideas, For I Have Run Out.

Also, I Am A Quick Learner And If You Teach Me To Do Something I Will Probably Have it Ready In A Couple Of Days. I'm Sure I Can Make A Good Contribution To Your Project. Please Consider Me.

You Can Reach Me By:
    Email: [email protected]
    Backup Email: [email protected]
    I'm Afraid I Can't Give You My Mobile Phone Number, For Fear Of Anything Happening.

Thank You For Your Time And Here Are Some Graphics I Have Done So Far.

BiNkY

P.s. There Is An Image That I Consider My Best Work At The Moment That The Website Is Not Letting Me Upload. Please Ask me About it If You Consider Me.

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
    Years
  • Skills: Mapping and a litle spriting
    Proof of work: I'll PM them to you
    Past Experience: None finished I have recently started one though but because of my lack of scripting abilities I have put it aside.
    Contact possibilities (no instant messagers): e-mail

Back