• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dizzy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuki

Banned
Years
  • I saw that thread dizzy made. >_> He keeps telling me he's sorry, and then he goes and does this. Now, everyone at PC will hate me, and he should get banned for starting rumors and all that. He has NO right to do this to me! ;_; I was in a convo, they were all flaming me first. They kept saying nobody loved me. And they made me cry. ;_;

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • Zuki said:
    I saw that thread dizzy made. >_> He keeps telling me he's sorry, and then he goes and does this. Now, everyone at PC will hate me, and he should get banned for starting rumors and all that. He has NO right to do this to me! ;_; I was in a convo, they were all flaming me first. They kept saying nobody loved me. And they made me cry. ;_;

Do you mean that he did this all on MSN? If so, then we cannot ban him. MSN is not PC, so we cannot ban him for something he did outside of the forum. Besides, if they are such jerks to you, why not just leave the chat rooms and block all of the people that were insulting you? Doesn't make sense to me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I don't hate you!

[I've never met you but.....]

I DON'T HATE YOU!.....lol ^_-

aaaaaa

The problem isn't confined to MSN though.
    Dizzy attempted to humiliated her, HERE, on PC, by posting MSN logs.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Dizzy is being MEAN!

I wonder if the mods will do anything? Have you talked to them Zuki?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Eh, this should be locked, which I will do so, we can't control what goes out of the forum, and you were flaming too BTW, I was there for a bit for a bit of it

~Closed
    ~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back