• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for the following berries/TM's

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
  • I need the following berries

Pomeg
    Kelpsy
    Tamato
    Petaya

Tm's
    Substitute
    Psychic
    Hidden Power

Shinies will be offered for these items

2Berries + a TM= 1 Shiny
    4 Berries + 0 TM= 1 Shiny
    2 TM's + 1 Berry= 1 Shiny

Post offers because my shinies are running short

fly

Years
  • can u post the numbers of the berries and Tms u need? So i can look for it better! Are u trading also events for them?

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • ok...thanks for the berries...i need those the most since they are the main 1's i use for reducing the overused EV's =[

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • My boxes are crammed so the junk you give me I'll get rid of. So that means empty space.

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • o0o 0okk...anywho can you gib me a minute to get a spare pokemon out of my box for trade because i didnt know you had 4 berries (including petaya) soo can we hold off the trade for a minute??

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    i have 3 pomeg berries,5 kelpsy berries,hidden power, and substitute, what can i get for those??????

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • Justin- soo sry for the delay...im goin back on wifi now ok..

Charmander- im not sure about which shinies i have left but maybe you can list a few of them....remember to check what is equal to the shiny you get in the first post ok

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    can i get 3 shinies? because i have 8 berries and 2 tms? do you still have the electivire,latios,and rypherior???if thats ok?

Back