• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG!! It's been quite a while!

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
Years
  • Im back! I've been thinking about this site lately, so i decided to come back. So, I hope to come here a lot more often now.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hey, welcome back!! I'm really not sure if I ever saw you around but, oh well. Hopefully you'll stick around this time!

flarizardmew

Iruka fangirl, watch out! ^.^
    Years
  • I sure will. I will pop in from time to time, and post a lot more. I used to love this site so much. I had an rp, but it died, but I'll probably cretae more so I could up my rp creative skills.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey welcome back!
    Hope your really active this time!
    Have fun being back!

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome back to PokeCommunity. Well, I guess you know the rules already, so ^.^; Have fun and stay active. And I hope you stay longer this time cuz if you don't, I will eat you >3 Bye!

Back