• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Friends Card Shop

little_angel514

Contest Coordinator
Years
  • Hello! Hey, I think it's more than just me who care for their Pokemon, here! It's going to be really fun! I can make a couple of designs, too! An example of my work is my signature. If you have any further request, please don't hestitate to tell! Remember, I'm only doing this because I really befriended my Pokemon!! So please don't say anything negative! Oh, and please give credit to me! :)

Code:
    Name:
    Friendcode/ID number:
    Pokemon:
    Pokemon Arrangement:
    Background (Please give link):
    Message to Pokemon:
    Any other messages:
    Trainer Sprite:
    Pokemon Sprites (please give links):
    Any shiny:
    Add-ons:
    Any further request:
    Email Address (in case I need to email it you!):

Oh, and by credit I mean don't claim that you made it. Here's some examples I made for other people at different forums:

And of course, my sig. :) Hehe!

I hopecha enjoy this shop! :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Be sure to show a few examples. You're supposed to have three. xD Edit: Good. I didn't wanna see your shop closed ^__^

Anyway, just dropped in for a quick comment ^__^ As I said earlier, I love these. They're original, adorable, and just fabulous.

But there's one thing that kinda bothers me. Like in the Vaporeon one, the white parts got transparicized. You could probably fix that by putting it on a different color background and making your right-click color of that background, which would leave your white parts intact. :D

I'll have to request one later. ;P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2007
    Can you make me one?

Name: Wooper
    Friendcode/ID number: None please
    Pokemon: Wooper, Quasire, Pikachu, Skitty
    Pokemon Arrangement: Wooper in my hands, Quasire waving slightly behind me, Pikachu and Skitty dancing around
    Background (Please give link): waves
    Message to Pokemon: Mu Cuties!
    Any other messages: None please
    Trainer Sprite: Misty (Any region as long as it's good!)
    Pokemon Sprites (please give links): From Hoenn
    Any shiny: No
    Add-ons: No thankyou!
    Any further request:
    Email Address (in case I need to email it you!): [email protected]

Thanx!

little_angel514

Contest Coordinator
    Years
  • @Little_Wooper101: I'm almost finished with your card. How 'bout tomorrow? I'm sure I'll be done with it, then!
    Oh, and I think it would be easier if I made different forms! ^____^

For my first example, the regular cards:

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Pokemon Arrangement:
    Trainer Sprite:
    Any shiny:
    Add-ons:
    Any further request:

For my mini-cards:

Name:
    ID number:
    Pokemon:
    Trainer Sprite:
    Pokemon Sprite (please give links):
    Any shiny:
    Add-ons:
    Any further request:

For my Friendship Cards:

Name:
    Pokemon:
    Pokemon Arrangement:
    Message to Pokemon:
    Any other messages:
    Trainer Sprite:
    Any shiny:
    Add-ons:
    Any further request:

And that's about it!

Sephiroth 2346

Formerly Sammyboy2346.
    Years
  • No offence, but these look really terrible. White parts have been transparentised, the badges are wonky and look like they've been resized, and there are even parts where you've forgotten to color it altogether. Maybe next time use boxes for the badges?

PS: You should really take a tutorial for fusing Pokemon. On the Jirachi X Trainer one, the lines are horrible, and how on Earth can the shading be like that? If the darker part is yellow, the lighter part should be yellow, not green!

little_angel514

Contest Coordinator
    Years
  • Yes, you're correct about the purple one with badges. I'll take that as a critisizing compliment to help me improve. Oh, and I've changed the transwhatever part but had forgotten to put it on here. But if you take a closer part on Jirachi, it's actually a card of its own. Celebi is a whole different thing! Like, duh!!!And how in the world are the lines terrible? They're perfectly straight!

Like, have you ever met someone is Miss Perfectionist at Everything in the Whole entire world of both humans and pokemon? I don't think so!

Oh, and little Wooper? I've finished your card! It looks a bit normal, so I added on to it! Hopecha like it!

Code:
    https://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2261/wooperxf4.png

:) Hopecha like it (once again)

Last edited:
    Back