• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A new trainer descends under Yoshi...

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
Years
  • Well people, a friend named Andy told me about this place, and I thought "must be my sorta heaven to get some new challenges".

Anyway, I'm ABYAY, which is an abbreviated combination of two of my custom yoshi characters, one seen in my avatar as of now. That's the Yoshi I follow... one that's destructive!

To conclude, I hope I can get some good competition.

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
  • Hey ABYAY, welcome to PC.:) You looking for some competition? Well there's a section here so you can post at if you are looking for a battle. I would like to battle, but I haven't played my games in a while. So anywho, have a great time here. Remember to look over the rules, as well. If you have a question, give me a PM. have fun.:)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Well hi there!
    Welcome to PC^^ Have alot of fun and do read the rules. If you need anything you can aslo pm me bout it!

~Celebi

Back