• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jeff Mangum

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    More like Jaundice Mangum. This didn't really turn out well at all. :\

Jeff Mangum

Better luck next time.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Ок... Your picture pretty much scares me... His/hers nose is very weird. Because I have no idea what this is (maybe surreal) I really can't say if there's something wrong with it, but that's with all the arts, I guess : )

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    I really admire your artwork. Mine are more... realistic, But I love how yours are cartoony and realistic at the same time! ^_^ I also love the colors you choose to work with. It's great~

Anyways, this piece isn't bad at all.
    there are some things that could be slightly shifted to make the proportions more correct. (Like the lips seem too far down to me...) =\ but I like it anyways, it gives the guy more character n.n

I really love his nose and eyes on this one. They're so... dimensional? That's not a good word to describe it. But they have alot of depth. And as always, I love the values.

His shoulder looks weird, but the shirts really cool lookin.

Great job! I always want to see more~ :3

Back