• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Sneasel that stole christmas

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    Greeting, I am Ketsuban80, and I come to the Pokemon community forums with a BANG!

I will write my fan-made story in this section, so hold on tight! Let me add it.....

NOTE
    : You may not know someof the trainers because they are a few of my friends on a blogging site.

Part1

The world of Pokemon was filled with snow and ice. The ocean was icy, the ground was snowy, It was pretty much paradise for the water and ice types, but it was doomsday for the Fire, Grass, Rock, Ground, and Flying types(including any other types that i forgot). I was originally going to do one a long drawn-out christmas tournament, but i felt like it was too boring. So.... let this story begin!
    Travis walks out, wearing a jacket while holding a shovel. Travis Is using his Shovel to scoop up snow and toss it on the grass, so that the walk ways contains no snow. And your probally wondering about the wheater In the world of Pokemon that already have snow on it. Well..... let's just say they have walls and walls of snow.
    To get back onto the story, Travis Is now scooping up the snow, while Empoleon walks out of the house filled with energy(and I'm not talking about the Pokemon TCG kind. XD).

Empoleon: Now this, was the wheather I've been waiting for!!!!
    Travis: I should have guessed so, since you're a Water/Steel type.
    Empoleon: Of course of I have! This Is the weather that every Piplup, Prinplup, and Empoleon dream of!
    Travis: Okay..... then what about Pokemon In the ocean? You relize they are trapped, right?
    Empoleon: Yes... I know that. But thanks to solid Pokemon like Relicanth, they can break the ice!
    Travis: I guess you're right..... but still....
    Empoleon: Oh just get that off your mind! Less talking and more scooping!
    Travis: You were the one that started the talking.
    Empoleon: Oh forget It! Just start scooping!
    Suddenly..... Skye's Umbreon walked by, but the dived Into the snow.
    Umbreon: With all of this snow...... I can make Snow cookies! And with all the Icicles, I can make Icicle chip snow cookies! Yes.... It's prefect!!!! It's amazinglly perfect!!!
    So after that Umbreon walked home, and Travis and Empoleon walked Inside there house to get ready for bed.
    But, what they don't relize Is that a very NAUGHTY Pokemon is going to do something that is NOT nice.

Part 2

Somewhere In a icey cave, a Sneasel met up with a Zangoose. Zangoose was like a Pokemon version of Scrooge, while Sneasel didn't care much about Christmas. So yeah, they both hated christmas.

Zangoose: Oh Bah-hum-bug! I can't stand when all those holiday lights are lit on! Not only does It prevent me from having a goodnight sleep, it also is so colorful and annoying!
    Sneasel: Yeah... It doesn't amuse me much either.
    Zangoose: I say we put an end to this!
    Sneasel: And I have a perfect way to do so......
    Zangoose: Tell me how! Please do!
    Sneasel: Well..... the Pokemart Is having a major sale on items of all kinds. And If we could steal all those items, we could shut that Pokemart down!
    Zangoose: But there's more than one!
    Sneasel: Who cares! One Is good enough! This Is just one step to becoming bad guys!
    Zangoose: Wait a minute, didn't that one professor In Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal say that a Pokemon can only be bad if it's trainer is bad?
    Sneasel: What's It to you?!?!! You weren't even In the existence in the 2nd generation of Pokemon!
    Zangoose: OBJECTION!!!! I did exist! But they just didn't discover I exist until later on! It's just that Columbus took the wrong turn when discovering Pokemon! T.T
    *Flashback*
    Columbus: I did It! I disvoered the country that aliens lived in! I did it!
    A random Pidgey: Um...... earth to foreigner, these are Pokemon you see. And this Is the Kanto region. Man, get your geography straight.
    Clumbus: NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T
    *Now back to present time*
    Sneasel: So anyhow, let's go steal those items!
    Zangoose: Got It!
    They walked to a very poular Pokemart, wich was one In one town that trainers such as Travis live in. Now... we take a look at what's going on In the Pokemart.
    *Random Trainer walks In*
    Random Trainer: So you do custom paint jobs on Pokeballs? Because I'm getting tired of the current designs available. And I want a Pokeball design that fits my Pokemon perfectly.
    Pokemart Employee: I'm sorry, we do not. But you can buy your own paint and do that.
    Random Trainer: Oh, bummer. Oh well. Thanks for helping.
    Pokemart Employee: You're welcome.
    *Random Trainer leaves Pokemart*
    *Sneasel and Zangoose rush In!*
    Sneasel: Nobody move! We got Items to steal!
    Zangoose: Yeah, step aside!
    Pokemart employee: Oh really? What If i catch you with a Pokeball?!?!?!?
    *Pokeball goes soaring through the air. Sneasel uses Slash and slices the Pokeball.*
    Sneasel: Sorry, but that won't work!
    Pokemart Employee: Well, what If i throw more than one!!!!
    Zangoose: I'll just back-fire by using embargo! Hah! Now you can't use any items!
    Sneasel: That's not good enough! Use Close Combat!
    *Zangoose used Close Combat to knock the employee unconscious*
    Sneasel: Hurry! Let's put these Items in the bags!
    So they stuffed tthere bags with the Items, and off they went. Later on, the Pokemart Employee woke up.
    Pokemart employee: Oh no! All the items are gone!

Part 3

Travis walked out of his house to go to the Pokemart(yes, that famous Pokemart that got robbed), when he noticed something was wrong, very wrong. Pokemon trainers were wrestling over items, and a sign was up saying, "LIMITED STOCK ON ALL ITEMS!!!!!! PURCHASE THESE ITEMS SOON!!!". So you are wondering, "Those Pokemon stole all those items, so what do they mean by limited stock?". Good question! You see, those Pokemon only stole the items on the shelves, but a limited amount of items were still left In the storage room behind the counter. Travis walked up to two trainers. The two trainers were wrestling furiously over a Ultra ball.

Travis: What are you guys doing? Why are you wrestling over a Ultra ball?
    Trainer A: Didn't you hear? Two Pokemon stole almost all the items fromt he store!
    Travis: Really?
    Trainer B: Yes really! Why do you think all the other trainers are fighting over these items?!?!?
    Mysterious Trainer: Now, If you gave someone a chance to talk, we might be able to find out what Pokemon stole the items.
    Trainer C: Alright then then, tell us which Pokemon stole the items!
    Myserious Trainer: Okay, I'll give you my guess. There are two Pokemon that live in an Icey cave south from this Pokemart. One of them Is a Sneasel, while the other one is a Zangoose.
    Pokemart Employee: Yes! Those were the two Pokemon!
    Mysterious Trainer: I knew it! Ever since their Trainer passed away, they've always been up to no good. And also, that Trainer that passed away....... was my father.
    Pokemart Employee: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that....
    Mysterious Trainer: Don't worry about It. I've been trying to catch those Pokemon for about 7 long years. I haven't even gone close to catching them.
    Travis: Well.... maybe If we battle them in that Icey cave, we can catch them!
    Mysteriosu Trainer: Exactly! You took the words right out of my mouth! But I have a feeling they either have traps installed, or powerful cards.
    Travis: True, but we can take'em!
    ???: Agreed!
    Travis: Huh? Who was that?
    Vaporeon: That would be me! I'm Star's Vaporeon!
    Ralts: Don't forget about me, Erika's Ralts!
    Umbreon: And It wouldn't be a Party with out yours truly, Skye's Umbreon!
    Travis: Excellent! The whole Crew Is here!
    Mysterious Trainer: It's decided! We will go to the Icey cave, stop those Pokemon, and retrieve the items!
    Travis: Alright then, off we go!

Part 4

So off went Travis, the Mysterious Trainer, Skye's Umbreon, and Star's Vaporeon, as they walked to the Icey cave, where the mischeivious Sneasel and Zangoose lurk. After awhile of walking, they finally made It to the icey cave.

Travis: So....... are you ready to enter?
    Mysterious Trainer: Yes, I am ready.
    Umbreon: Hopefully there's alot of icicles In there! That way I can make my special icicle chip snow cookies!
    Vaporeon: I'll just sleep right here until you guys go In........
    Umreon: To late, we just stpped In the cave.
    Vaporeon: Wait up!!!!!

So In the cave they entered......
    While In the cave, they slowly walked across ice, doged icicles falling off the the top part of the cave, and went through short passageways. After all the exploration, they found a large igloo.

Travis: Well now... what's this?
    Vaporeon: It's just an igloo..... do you guys wanna go sleep in there?
    Umbreon: Stop being so lazy! We have to find those two Pokemon!
    Myserious Trainer: I say we investigate It. There's a high chance that this might be there hide-out.
    Travis: I think so too. Let's go check It out!

So they crawled through the igloo, and inside they found Sneasel, Zangoose, and the item-filled bags.

Sneasel: Oh crap! They found us!
    Travis: I would say, "Give those items back right now!". But knowing you guys, you wouldn't surrender that easily. So we're gonna take the items from you by force!
    Zangoose: As you insist. But before you get to us, you must battle our guards. Guards, come on out!

So then, one Crawduant and two Abomasnow emerged.

Travis: Alright then, Lopunny and Abomasnow, come on out!
    Lopunny: Here I come to assist you!
    Abomasnow: YEAH!!!! ME NOW DO SMASH TIME!!!!!
    Mysterious trainer: Come on out, Garchomp!
    Garchomp: Yes master, I shall do as you command.
    Umbreon: I'll help you guys out aswell!
    Vaporeon: Same here!

Sneasel: Guards... ATTACK!!!!!

Travis: Abomasnow, use Giga Drain on Crawdaunt!

Abomasnow drained most of Crawdaunt's energy, leaving Crawdaunt very weak.

Travis: Now Lopunny, use Jump kick!

Lopunny springed into the air and aimed a powerful hit at Crawdaunt. But Crawdaunt dodged It, and thus Lopunny got injured when crashing onto the floor.

Crawdaunt: CRAB HAMMER!!!!

Crawdaunt hit Lopunny on the in jured leg with a Crab Hammer attack, injuring Lopunny even more.

Travis: Abomasnow! Use Wood hammer on Crawdaunt, quickly!

Abomasnow hit Crawdaunt with Wood hammer, wich KO'd Crawdaunt. But Abomasnow got a small injury.

Abomasnow: YEAH!!!!!!! ME CRUSH YOU!!!!!

Mysterious Trainer: Garchomp, use dig now! The use Dragon Claw, and then Dragon Rush!!!!

Garchomp started digging a hole in the earth and went underground.

Zangoose: Where Is he?!?!?! Where Is he going to strike?!?!?!?!

Garchomp the sprang out of the ground, tackling into guard Abomasnow #1, while then using Dragon Claw, follow by Dragon Rush. Guard Abomasnow #1 was successfully KO'd.

Vaporeon: Hydro Pump!

Vaporeon shot a powerful blast of water at Gaurd Abomasnow #2. The blast didn't injur Abomasnow that much, but It did good for what it was.

Umbreon: Moonlight!

Umbreon used moonlight.Lopunny and Abomasnow both recovered a good amount of health.

Vaporeon: Acid Armor!

Vaporeon used Acid Armor. For a moment, Vaporeon had a liquid-like body, and turned back to her normal form. Thist effect allowed her to increase her defense to a great amount.

Umbreon: Screech!

A loud screech came out of Umbreon's mouth, wich decreased Gaurd Abomasnow #2's defense by a large amount.

Vaporeon: Haze!

A black Haze appeared around the area, wich would restrict any stat changing In the battle.

Umbreon gave the Mysterious Trainer a wink, wich was a signal telling him to make his Garchomp attack Gaurd Abomasnow #2.

Mysterious: Garchomp, attack Gaurd Abomasnow #2 with Dragon Rush, and then Dragon Claw!
    Garchomp tackled harshly Into Guard Abomasnow #2, and then slashed Guard Abomasnow #2 with Dragon Claw. Guard Abomasnow #2 was KO'd.

Sneasel: No! Our guards are defeated!

Travis: You guys ready?

Mysterious Trainer, Umbreon, and Vaporeon: *Nods*

Mysterious Trainer: Garchomp! Use Dig!

Travis: Loppuny! Use quick attack! Abomasnow! Use giga drain!

Umbreon and Vaporeon: LAST RESORT x2!!!!

Garchomp Tackled out of the ground using Dig on Sneasel and Zangoose.
    Lopunny agilely tackled Into Sneasel.
    Abomasnow drained a lagre amount of energy out of Sneasel and Zangoose.
    Umbreon and Vaporeon hit Sneasel and Zangoose with a powerful combination of two Last resort attacks.
    Zangoose and Sneasel are now KO'd.

Mysterious Trainer: Now's my chance to catch them.
    Mysterious Trainer: I will use the two Ultra Balls I own to capture these Pokemon. ULTRA BALLS, CAPTURE THESE POKEMON!!!!
    The Ultra balls flew at the Zangoose and Sneasel. The two Pokeballs wobbled back and forth three times. The red light suddenly glowed up, and the Pokemon were sucessfully caught.
    Mysterious: For seven years.... I was trying to capture these two Pokemon. And thanks to you guys, I've caught them.
    Travis: It's always good to have a few allies!
    Mysterious Trainer: Indeed.

Travis: Hey look! There's the item-filled bags! Let's go pick'em up and get out of here!

So they carried the bags out of the cave, and were on there walk back to the Pokemart to return the items that the Sneasel and Zangoose stole.

Final part

Travis, The mysterious Trainer, Umbreon, and Vaporeon returned to the Pokemart.

Trainer A: So.... do those bags have the items in it, or the dead bodies of the dead Sneasel and Zangoose?
    Travis: Of course not! Infact, we didn't kill them, this mysterious trainer caught them. The items are in the bag though.
    Trainer B: Alright, awesome!
    Pokemart Employee: Congratulations Travis and the Mysterious Trainer, you have saved christmas.
    Travis: Saved..... christmas? All we did was retrieve your items!
    Pokemart Employee: What you don't relize Is that around the holiday season, these items sell like hot cakes. SO thanks to you, you saved christmas for the Pokemon trainers.
    Travis: Alright, awesome!
    Mysterious Trainer: I'll make sure these two never run away again.
    Travis: By the way, I never got to know your name.
    Mysterious Trainer: My name Is of no concern to you.
    Travis: Ummm...... okay then, thanks for helping me out!
    Mysterious Trainer: No problem.
    Vaporeon: Hey! Have you guys forgot about us.
    Travis: Oh yes, I should definetely thank you, and Umbreon. Because you guys finished off Sneasel and Zangoose. Well, I'm heading on home now. I'll catch up with you guys sometime later.
    Umbreon: Alrigh then, see yah!
    Travis: Yep, you too!

So Travis then went home, from a day of saving christmas. What more adventure will wait for Travis and his allies? That, you'll have to wait and see to find out.

-THE END-

A revamped version of this story will be coming soon!

Last edited:

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Why did you finish it in one go was it one parter??
    however i loved the title and it was good hope to see the revamped version soon ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    Very amusing story - I liked Abomasnow's comments!

The typing,however, looks a bit rushed and there are some words used that don't actually exists, for example "agiletily" should be "agilely".

Yeah, I made Abomasnow act like a stereotypical WWE wrestler. But yeah, It looks kind of rushed, but I actually had each part typed out a week ago. I took breaks before writing each part out. But thanking you for pointing out the type-o, I'll go fix that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2008
    You're welcome. Maybe you could have some other Pokemon trying to prevent Christmas from happening (I know it's already happened, but just set it in another year) seeing as this was a one-part story.

I guess i could. I used Sneasel because he seemed pretty close to a grinch-like creature. I also decided to toss In Zangoose because both Sneasel and Zangoose are poular Pokemon.

Back