• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

StarryLatiasGirl's Art... things.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Wow, I haven't been on here in almost a year.... that's kinda depressing. ^^; Oh well, I'm back, and that's what counts, right? Sorta.

To start things off, here's a digital drawing I did a few months ago.
    Here's a link if it doesn't show up here... the file's kinda huge.
    DialgaRawr.png

I took a really small and blurry picture of Dialga from the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game that's coming out soon, sketched a picture of it on Photoshop, and colored it. I like how it came out personally.

And I actually made something that barely resembles a background. O_o The world has just ended. XD

Oh well, enjoy! <3

~SLG

Rye29

Oh what
    Years
  • Thanks! Here's something else I did on MS Paint.

Here's the link in case the pic doesn't show up.
    AvianBlaziken.png

It's basically a Blaziken I redesigned to be a Fire/Flying type instead of a Fire/Fighting type. I'm pretty proud of it.

Comments?

~SLG

Heh heh, fire chicken.:P These are pretty good. And all done on MS Paint?! That is awesome. That Dialga one is really nice. overall: very nice job. Keep up th good work.:)

Last edited:

Ky-nim

Like whoa.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2008
    I love the fire chicken! Hehe.

Only problem I see is in the Dialga pic...the colors seem too soft and does not really add to the powerful aura the pokemon usually is characterized with.

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    I love the fire/flying blaziken! :D although the feet could do with a little more work O.o The Dialga is really cool.
    And... Welcome back! :D

Back