• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sneasel!

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
Years
  • I need an ice punching sneasel please!!!! I dont have much to trade...actually I have nothing to trade! but I have a few items.... FC:4940 3251 8461

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
  • do you need any specific nature, because I have one. could you tell me what items you have?
    woohoo! no I dont need the nature that much.. but an adamant or naive would be nice..but you dont have to give me that as long as it has ice punch! well for items lets I have some incenses,various evolution stones and an extra exp.share and lots of tm's....

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I do have an adamant one and I really don't need anything in return since I have like 5 other ice punching sneasels (basically, a free sneasel) but I need your friend code.

Back