• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Still looking for a Cyndaquil

HappinyDaisy

Old Enough to Be Your Mom
Years
  • Hey Everyone! Since my old thread kind of died (and I had a lot of fun trading with everyone! I apologize to those people whose trades kind of fizzled out. If you still want to trade, just PM me. I'll let you know if I still have the pokemon. At this point, I'm willing to give some away, frankly).

Anyway, I'm still looking for a cyndaquil and an extra Dawn Stone. I've got a lot of pokes, but I don't have shinies and I don't want to trade my lengendaries.

Since I haven't posted 15 posts, I can't post a URL to my old thread :(

Edit: I've got my cyndaquil, but I still would love an extra Dawn Stone.

Last edited:

Waker of Chaos

Unlimited
    Years
  • I can breed a Cyndaquil for you, but I'm afraid I don't have an extra Dawn Stone at the moment.

There's a lot of stuff I want, so just name something and I'll see if I need it. This goes for both items and Pokémon.

HappinyDaisy

Old Enough to Be Your Mom
    Years
  • I can breed a Cyndaquil for you, but I'm afraid I don't have an extra Dawn Stone at the moment.

There's a lot of stuff I want, so just name something and I'll see if I need it. This goes for both items and Pokémon.

Thanks Waker, but Rich already gave me a cyndaquil.

Back