• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The legendary dogs!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Yes, I want the legendary dogs...
    Raikou
    Entei

I can offer you:
    Zapdos
    Articuno
    Moltres
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a mewtwo and all the legendary dogs, not sure of their conditions at the moment. However, I also have all of the others that you are offering, do you have any Shinies, events?

Here is a list of the others I need Jynx, Tangrowth, Gorebyss, Poliwrath, Kingdra, Slowking, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Arcanine, Cloyster, Beedrill, Arbok, Jumpluff

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    can you please tell me the nature and the Ivs or Stats from Zaptos, if they are good i could trade you a Raikou or Suicune

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    DizzyD-I'm sorry, but I only have the pokémon I've mentioned- they are the only good ones I have for trade.
    AppleJ- Naughty nature... stats-
    118 attack
    101 def
    138 sp. atk
    89 sp. def
    111 speed

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Diagla is UT, and Moltres and Zapdos are lvl 50 so I think they are UT, though Moltres has won a competition I think O_o

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    I'll just get Dialga then I'll be on

Thanks mate! Enjoy Dialga

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2008
    sorry but the nature and stats are not very good. I dont want to trade

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Uh oh my bro wants to go on so I may be able to go on my other comptuter. Lets hope so!

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2013
    Shiny Umbreon- I don't have any of those Poké but I might get some- depends if I can trade my legends for any of those Pokeledemon

Back