• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

helloes

Trebor

Currently a Mightyena
Years
  • Howdy, I"m Trebor! ^^ I stumbled on this site and thought this would be a nice lil place. I chose the Plusle skin, cos I didn't see a Latias, Raichu, lucario, or Buizel skin XD if I missed 'em, i'd love to see 'em. =3

my poke'sona is a shapeshifter. he can change into any pokemon. though he mostly changes into Mightyena, Lucario, Buizel, and Raichu. those are his faves ^^ though he was born a Mightyena.

I'm usually a good person, I mostly don't think before I say things which sometimes makes me lose friends or freak people out, which I hate. I love making friends, I love animals, I'm not a meat eater, I HATE hunting. whenever I make friends, I treat them as if they're family. I love my friends, I am very loyal to them. if anyone hurts them, they'll have to answer to me >8E. oh and I'm a Christian, and I don't fear death. I'm currently looking for work, I sadly don't have a girlfriend. I'm a hopeless romantic XD

anyways, I hope I enjoy it here :3

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Hello welcome to the forums~~
    read the rules and enjoy your stay

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • Hiya Trebor! Feel like I know you already :D hehe

Make sure you read the rules and the faq if you have any question.

here are my notes:

I'm usually a good person, I mostly don't think before I say things which sometimes makes me lose friends or freak people out, which I hate.
    Be careful what you say here, you could get in trouble :P

I love making friends, I love animals who doesn't?

I'm not a meat eater We accept that, I HATE hunting.

whenever I make friends, I treat them as if they're family.I love my friends, I am very loyal to them. That's rare. Nice to know.

if anyone hurts them, they'll have to answer to me >8E.Again be carefull here :D

oh and I'm a Christian, and I don't fear death. Same here

I'm currently looking for work What do you do?, I sadly don't have a girlfriend. I'm a hopeless romantic XD Good luck with that...

Last edited:

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
  • Hello there, Hoping youl'd feel quite at home in this forums. And read the rules as always my dear friend.

Always, wishing you the best of luck.

Au Revoir...

Back